Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Like zero. Bush is the problem!
    If Bush's numbers goes low enough then you can have at least a psychological impeachment, even if he tries to stay in office. I think low numbers for Bush is the fastest most effective way to send the signal that we want effective strong action on immigration now. Most will realize that Bush's low numbers does not mean they have a chance with pro-illegal policies, it just means we won't support Bush's weak policies.

GOP does not have enough members with the gonads to tell a republican president to stick his amnesty where the sun do not shine!
    I like that. Direct and to the point...no wasted words. Sometimes diplomacy is too diplomatic.

Well the 29% that are still voting in his favor are illegal aliens and dumb dumb dumb Americans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This brings me great joy at the end of a long hard day.....I LOVE IT!

If Bush's numbers goes low enough then you can have at least a psychological impeachment, even if he tries to stay in office"

Exactly. And it would empower reticent Republicans.

I have been pulling for Bush to tank ever since he came out so stupidity for amnesty a couple years ago. We need him weak---he is really the enemy of the American people at this point.

Weak!

Bush is NOT a liberal nor is he a conservative. He is a globalist and a cronyists. And he is a toady for the big internaitonal corporations whose gods are money and power. There are both Democrats and Republicans in Congress who are aligned with him. Illegal immigration is NOT a partisan issue. It is an issue that the AMERICAN PEOPLE are united on. Congress is not listening to the American people.
    We need to get rid of the bums and put in public servants who will serve the will of the people not special interests or their buddies. BUT we need to get rid of those voting machines or they will swindle the elections AGAIN ( and yes they did in the past ). Find out more concering the fight against the Diebold machines www.blackboxvoting.org/
    If we do not protect our vote rights we will not be able to elect anyone who will protect our borders. And yes, THIS issue is THAT important.

dumb dumb dumb Americans.
    You are being kind. My wife is Republican and was so mad she did not vote at all...I voted for you know who. My wife uses a lot more dumbs with stupids added in to tell me about my vote.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    It think you miss the point. If Hillary had a democratic Congress or even a split majority with control of one or another house"

YOU missed the point. I am saying if the congress was configured as it is now, what chance would Hillary have to get amnesty approved? Zero!

The only reason we have this mess, is because GW Bush is a closet liberal and the GOP does not have enough members with the gonads to tell a republican president to stick his amnesty where the sun do not shine!
    But that's a wholly different scenario. If Hillary wins, it's a safe bet that she'll take at least one chamber with her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    As for a vote, what on Earth makes you think rank and file Republicans will get a vote on the issue? Besides, no matter what laws get passed, all any administration has to do is ignore the ones they don't like as the last several administrations from both parties have"

If the rank and file Republicans do not have a vote, then America is too far gone! Mail in the flag and shut it down.

But rank and file DO have a vote. Which is why the idiotic Senate bill was shot down last month---rank and file Republicans did that!

Its back but people like Jeff Sessions et al are still there as well.

As far as ignoring laws, amnesty would require approval of a new law. Which, if Hillary was in office instead of Bush and with a Republican Congress in charge of both chambers, would be DOA.

Lets impeach Bush, then shut down the borders!
    My bad. I guess you are now talking about Congressional Republicans. When you said "Republicans" generically, I thought you meant rank and file party members.

What these numbers mean is any Republican that votes for the Bush amnesty will end up like Tom Obourne in Nebraska. Tom just lost the Republican primary for Governor because he supported benefits for illegals and thus John MccCain endorsed him! Any Republican that wants to get re-elected will avoid Bush and McCainlike the plague.

By the way, when are the primary elections in South Carlolina and Ohio, are there any Republican challengers to the treasonous Senators, DeWine and Graham?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast