Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I know is that his approval numbers dropping like a stone are good for our cause. It may not result in impeachment but will certainly have an effect on those in government that support his destruction of our country and what goes on with the voting in this country in November. It also shows that our numbers against amnesty/earned citizenship and open borders are growing.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has a previous president ever had a lower rate than Bush has right now? What was Nixon's when he was impeached?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

VOATNOW...in case you missed it, check out the forum here for, LOL, BANNED FREEPS.
    Keep swinging!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure Bush is feeling very very lonely right now. To know so many people are angry at you. Calgone take me away, far away...
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

2ndamendsis, the "FR banned" forum brought me back to reality and,
    if nothing else, FR at least sharpened my debate skills.

I'm on a good team now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Did Tricky Dick Nixon's apporal rating ever get that low?

Dixie
    Heck no! Even that idiot didnt get lower than 29%! AND LETS HOPE IT KEEPS GOING DOWN! That reminds me of a song--by Johnny Cash -I think--

HE FELL INTO A BURNING RING OF FIRE,
    HE WENT DOWN, DOWN, DOWN,
    AND THE FLAMES WENT HIGHER,
    AND IT BURNS, BURNS, BURNS,
    THAT RING OF FIRE.....

GREED, BETRAYAL OF AMERICA AND IT' PEOPLE, AND SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY, WILL ONLY GET YOU A ONE WAY TICKET JORGE, AND ITS NOT THROUGH THE PEARLY GATES!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey BUTTERBEAN...........you may have hit on the perfect slogan!!

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

Just a thought: put it into every call/email/fax
    Eventually it should pick of steam.
    "Senator Traitor, I've come to the conclusion that you're sleeping with the enemy."
    or
    "How long has Senator Traitor been sleeping with the enemy?"

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to start using it. Has a certain ring of clarity that will NOT be mistaken!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hey BUTTERBEAN...........you may have hit on the perfect slogan!!

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

Just a thought: put it into every call/email/fax
    Eventually it should pick of steam.
    "Senator Traitor, I've come to the conclusion that you're sleeping with the enemy."
    or
    "How long has Senator Traitor been sleeping with the enemy?"

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to start using it. Has a certain ring of clarity that will NOT be mistaken!!!
    Thats basically what I've written to them so far. No kidding. Yesterday it was "Sleeping with the Enemy", maybe today it could be "Your affair with a foreign government". Or how about "influencing or entertaining foreign governments." What do you think?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234