Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    "All you have to do is drive in Los Angeles in the afternoon and listen to talk radio," said Harry Pachon, president of the Tomas Rivera Policy Institute, a Latino issues think- tank at the University of Southern California. "The No. 1 and No. 2 stations are anti-immigrant, all day, every day." (And this is in SOUTHERN California, supposedly the bastion of "Latino support.")

That is not true, but we do have radio that is actively anti illegal aliens. They are not number one and two.. but pretty signficant. However... and again.... don't forget that some 40% of the jobs in Los Angles are under the table, and the they are not paying taxes when that happens. Most of the illegal aliens have under the table paychecks and the why on this is clear: if they are caught, they will be returned. You and I would pay the money back.. the illegal aliens are simply returned. Nice. I will steal that opening blurb up there with joy in my heart. And thank you.
    I don't think many illegals listen to talk radio.Or any other radio that isn't playing the ol' oom pa pa tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Sure does;and the high school is the oldest in the city.What they've done to my neighborhood and home town is even worse.

and like an evil plague it spreads across our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They got their nerve.The do this billboard to pick a fight.We didn't do that when they complained in the early 70s about the Frito Bandido!

Latest poll numbers

Latest poll numbers of San Francisco Chronicle readers: 1039 votes, 68% support the Governor's critical comments about the "Los Angles, Mexico" billboard. And yet today's editorial in the Chron: "GOVERNOR'S BORDERLINE IDEAS: His rhetoric does nothing to address immigration issues." The latest in an ENDLESS series of pro-illegal immigration editorials from the Chronicle and their head editor, Phil "Mr. Sharon Stone" Bronstein. The Chronicle's idea of "addressing" the illegal immigration issue is to support endless millions of them flooding into the state until California is just as ruined as the Mexican country they're fleeing from. Hey Phil, why don't you listen to 68% of your readers instead of your own dim-witted, self-serving notions?

Re: Latest poll numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Latest poll numbers of San Francisco Chronicle readers: 1039 votes, 68% support the Governor's critical comments about the "Los Angles, Mexico" billboard. And yet today's editorial in the Chron: "GOVERNOR'S BORDERLINE IDEAS: His rhetoric does nothing to address immigration issues." The latest in an ENDLESS series of pro-illegal immigration editorials from the Chronicle and their head editor, Phil "Mr. Sharon Stone" Bronstein. The Chronicle's idea of "addressing" the illegal immigration issue is to support endless millions of them flooding into the state until California is just as ruined as the Mexican country they're fleeing from. Hey Phil, why don't you listen to 68% of your readers instead of your own dim-wittes, self-serving notions?
    IT'S THE CHRONICLE!

To Rick Esteves

Yes I know its the Chronicle. They've been spewing this kind of hooey and propaganda for years, and I'd just like to make that clear to people who maybe haven't been following it that closely. Whats your point?

They've been spewing this kind of hooey and propaganda for years

Me again

I don't mean to be redundant and boring -- "The liberal media is slanted, our elected politicians are corrupt, blah blah" -- and I'm sure none of this is news to you. But I just think it might be time to start taking names and holding people accountable. Guys like Phil Bronstein have been peddling their pro-illegal immigrant rhetoric for 20 years, usually in un-signed, behind-the-scenes editorials. These same guys -- who are largely the CAUSE of our immigration crisis -- will be the very same guys peddling their worthless "solutions" to this crisis for the next 20 years. And I guess I just want to "out" some of these guys. "Hold their feet to the fire," so to speak. Make sure they're very much on RECORD with their positions. Because they'll be the first to try and weasel their way out of it and change their tune once the wind starts blowing the other way.

ACE, good idea.
    Why don't you start a thread something like, "NAMES repen borders?

We can begin adding to the list w/verification as we locate the info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not a bad idea, but be sure to have some reference, a quote or something from a reliable source, to back it up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast