View Poll Results: Should ALIPAC Support and Sponsor the Tea Parties?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 96.72%
  • No

0 0%
  • Undecided / No opinion

2 3.28%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you to everyone that voted and shared your opinions.

From the votes, it is clear we have a mandate to proceed.

I will update all of you on our progress soon.

Should ALIPAC Support and Sponsor the Tea Parties?
    Yes
    93%
    93% [ 29 ]
    No
    0%
    0% [ 0 ]
    Undecided / No opinion
    6%
    6% [ 2 ]
    Total Votes : 31

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    RED ALERT FROM WILLIAM!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-869896.html#869896

I voted yes.....the reason the more people that pull together the more issues they will cover including immigration and that means more people we have to get information out too...getting them out and getting them together is the biggest battle we have had!

These people are mad at anything that is costing them money and their loss of Jobs are costing them money!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

We just cannot go off on a tangent about crime, stolen jobs, ravaged neighborhoods, and all of the other problems inherent to the issue when a Tea Party would probably just not be the time and place to do it.

Stick to references of how illegal immigration translates into our tax dollars though, and we might be okay.
    Illegals taking American jobs IS a tax issue, because then you have Americans on unemployment or welfare, increasing government spending instead of working and paying taxes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted yes. It's another area where this government has dropped the ball and not abiding by the constitution or supporting our citizens.

Absolutely Yes! Just as I am promoting our cause of stopping illegal immigration at the Dontgomovement site (Tea Party Organization site) we need to back the Tea Party; for it may not be a direct overlay on all issues, many issues do cross paths. I actually started open dialog on the issue and many people (if not most) agree with us here at ALIPAC. Even without the bailout items, many people posted a good number of issues in there communities, as regards to illegal immigration. Actually if you think of it; this is almost like an untapped resource for our cause. A good number of the folks active with the Tea Party’s are some of those folks who helped us shut down the Congress switchboard when the amnesty vote in Congress. It’s just they went back to their daily lives when amnesty failed, thinking the issue was over.

This so-called stimulus money is going to be supporting Illegal aliens, as well all the other pork-projects. The universal Healthcare, Some Mortgage bailouts, some higher education money, and even 300,000 “shovel readyâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Absolutely..........YES!

I voted YES because I think it is a good time for us to get on board with other groups, and in turn they can help us. It is time to go mainstream!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Agree here that cooperation is in our best interest. While tea parties, I assume, will address mostly unfair taxation, let me carry that one step farther: taxation without representation is what I believe many Americans are feeling, while they watch everything go down the drain to those with representation without taxation.

W and fellow Alipacer's, it's time for the gloves to come off! We should strike WHILE THE IRON IS HOT and go full force! Illegal Immigration, taxation and spending are all tightly associated. This an irrefutable and undeniable fact that we need to grab onto and act upon, now more than ever.

I say, YES!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast