Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well Penguin, in this part of the U.S. pretty much all the illegals are of Hispanis origin. I did not see anyone else at the Portland, Oregon rally on Monday.

As for bashing, well, they have spent a great deal of time singling out white Americans as their targets all along, although we all know that being American does not mean you are just white. So, they are not really bashing Americans in their rhetorical speeches, they are bashing whites only.

So it seems that in their eyes (from what I have witnessed) they think being white in America is somehow being privelaged (RIGHT!) and that we as white people are in their way to complete, fulfilled happiness, and that once we bow down to their ILLEGAL demands, they can have happier lives. Notwithstanding that the majority of Americans, of all races, want illegal immigraton stopped and for the jobs and resources they depend on to dry up so they will go back to the countries they originated from.

This is where the "bashing" comes from, with many of us, it is from extreme frustration that we are at the butt end of everyone else's unhappiness with their lives, and somehow, we as white people are all at fault.

Someohow I cannot see how that is possible, but it is what we have been hearing in the news for too long. None of the complainers seem to understand that there are no special college scholarships for us or our kids because we are white, if we want a lawyer to prove discrimination, we have to find one that would take a case pro-bono, as no special racial group is allowed for us so we can be protected from racial discrimination.

We do not get special services for our kids when they lag behind in the public schools, we have to find a way to get a tutor (with what moeny?).

What would happen if I decided to start a college fund called the United Anglo College Fund, and then based the funding of students only on their racial background, as a basis for need? Someone tell me how that would be perceived by people of other races.

You see, this is what white people face. We are not allowed to band together to help each other because of our similar background, no we would be sued for racism. Then why can the illegals of Hispanic background do it, bash us publicly, call us racial names publicly, and we can do nothing about it?

This is why we vent here.

But someone can still answer my question, honestly, what would happen if we started a college fund for kids from "Anglo" families?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Loved the pictures of the other cultures. But can you tell me how they understood what the speakers were saying since most talks were done in Spanish? Also, take a look at their faces....I don't see the hate you see in alot of the mexicans. I don't see signs saying f... the law, we're taking our land back, kill the white gringo, and on and on and on. I don't see signs that have been forced to put their language on it. I haven't been limited from getting a job because I don't speak their language....only spanish. And I don't see names of people in their culture filling the police logs but I do see mexican. I don't see our school systems being burdened with as many children from their cultures. I don't see them trying to turn America into their homeland either. I don't see them now demanding special treatment that our own legal citizens can't all have, only the mexicans. And I could go on and on. And by sheer numbers you can see there's just a few who broke the law vs millions of mexicans. If it were millions of chinese that came here illegially and wanted to be rewarded for doing that, we'd be saying chinese instead of mexican. It's an observation you can't ignore. And I don't think anyone HATES ALL MEXICANS, I know I don't. And it's painfully clear we have to secure our border because we simply cannot take every person that wants to be here. Whether it be from mexico, or any country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't been limited from getting a job because I don't speak their language....only spanish. And I don't see names of people in their culture filling the police logs but I do see mexican. I don't see our school systems being burdened with as many children from their cultures. I don't see them trying to turn America into their homeland either. I don't see them now demanding special treatment that our own legal citizens can't all have, only the mexicans. And I could go on and on. And by sheer numbers you can see there's just a few who broke the law vs millions of mexicans. If it were millions of chinese that came here illegially and wanted to be rewarded for doing that, we'd be saying chinese instead of mexican
    Well GOL-LY!

I have been turned down for jobs in this city becasue I don't speak Spanish. Last time I looked at a map I lived in the United States but I don't know how much longer that map will be valid the way things are going.

Our schools are filled to overflowing with illegals and anchorbabies. In fact, rumor has it that there are more of those than there are plain old American kids in some parts of this city (and my part is one of them.)

I have personally witnessed school teachers teaching the kids that the very city we live in was stolen by the United States from Mexico yet I've heard not one word about the treaty or the louisiana purchase.

I know that they put forth a great effort to make this part of the country into an extension of Mexico. There are more Mexican flags here than there are US flags. Cinco De Mayo is a huge holiday but the 4th of July is sort of "ho-hum." We line the streets with paper bags with candles in them at Christmas time, the icon of our lady of Guadelupe is everywhere and spanish seems to be the language most spoken here.

So, come on down to the border and keep your eyes open. Then go to somewhere like Caldwell, Ohio, or Auburn, New York or some other town far from the border that is still pretty much American and tell me you don't see the difference.

Americans have a right to be angered. Our traditions are trampled while some foreign invasion takes over.

As for the Chinese, if they Chinese were in my city trying to take over the entire place the way the Hispanic people are, I'd probably be just as upset with them. I don't want Chinese illegals here, I don't want Polish illegals here, I don't want Irish illegals here, Kenyan illegals, Ethiopian illegals--- none of them. I want them all to go back where they came from.

It seems to be the Mexican illegals-- or maybe they are just carrying those Mexican flags because they think they are pretty??-- who are making the most noise, who are creating the most disturbance, and who are making demands of this government. It seems to me that it is those people, not the Chinese, the Koreans, the Kenyans, the whoevers who are claiming that about half of this entire nation BELONGS to them. So you tell me why would people seem to be singling out the Mexican people as the biggest trouble makers among the illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth.....Good idea but it would fly like a rock. I'm with you though...I'm tired of personally having to pay for things that have happened ions before my parents were even alive. Being white doesn't guarentee me anything. White with loads of money maybe, but anyone with loads money has equal oppertunity. Unfortunatly ALL white people aren't so lucky and we're in the trenches just like everyone else.

did you ever think you'd be discriminated against in America for being an AMERICAN CITIZEN?
    It happens every day in this city.

I agree that it seems like the Mexican illegal aliens are the ones singled out but they are also the ones making the most noise and the biggest threats. Seems to me they jumped into the limelight, not the other way around.

I'm against illegal immigration. Period. And those people who had the sign that said "No immigrants-No Democracy" are nuts. Where does it say that a democratic government has to have immigrants? And they are also barking up the wrong tree because it is ILLEGAL immigrants that stick in our craw. We aren't even talking about the legal ones.

But with all the fake paper mills all over this country, it's getting harder and harder to tell who's legal and who's illegal these days. I have just started making the assumption that anybody who can't speak passable English is illegal becaue legal immigrants must be able to speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    I can't speak for Immigrantgrl, but from reading her posts, I think she is trying to steer people away from bashing "Mexicans" Which is something that goes on alot in this forum. By posting those pictures she was trying to make the point that this is NOT just an issue with Mexicans.

Thanks.. .that is exactly my point.

I don't see signs that have been forced to put their language on it.
    would you like to see some pics?? i dont know where in the us you are, but here in the good ATL there is a big asian community, and anyone in this board will who lives here will tell you that if you drive down chamblee you will probably wont be able to read any signs

I haven't been limited from getting a job because I don't speak their language....only spanish. And I don't see names of people in their culture filling the police logs but I do see mexican. I don't see our school systems being burdened with as many children from their cultures. I don't see them trying to turn America into their homeland either. I don't see them now demanding special treatment that our own legal citizens can't all have, only the mexicans. And I could go on and on. And by sheer numbers you can see there's just a few who broke the law vs millions of mexicans.
    my question to you is... how do you know they are all mexican?? you talk about the millions here... there are from a lot of hispanic countries.. how do you know.. have you talked to every single one of them or are you simply basing this on the fact that you saw a few mexican flags. what about the rest of the people..where are they from??

And I don't think anyone HATES ALL MEXICANS, I know I don't. And it's painfully clear we have to secure our border because we simply cannot take every person that wants to be here. Whether it be from mexico, or any country.
    actually i do think a lot of people hate mexicans..not just immigrants but mexicans. the majority of the people that post here feel that something needs to be done about illegals not just mexicans, but even you can admit that there is a lot bashing from some directed towards mexicans only.

But with all the fake paper mills all over this country, it's getting harder and harder to tell who's legal and who's illegal these days. I have just started making the assumption that anybody who can't speak passable English is illegal becaue legal immigrants must be able to speak English.
    please tell me you're joking.. i havent laughed this well in a while. there are a lot of legal people here that dont speak english.. and it is a shame, i think they should learn it. and as far as speaking pasable english.. there are a lot of native born americans that cant do that. oh yeah... and there are a lot of illegals that speak perfect english

I don't care if they came up from south america or where they came from. Our borders need to be secured because there's alot more than mexicans crossing the mexican, American border. As for the rest....not even going to waste my time re-stating the obvious. And as to where I live, its posted. Not far from Chicago which has a China town and a german area etc. etc. etc. very culturally diverse. But an area in a city is one thing and doesn't even come close to what's happening now.

oh....pardon my ignorance but where is ATL? Atlanta?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast