Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wouldn't be happy if Bush gets impeached either because I fear that we might get a very liberal-extremist like president that would get elected which I find to have little hope for in this hot issue.

Impeachment...

I can take the heat...and perhaps I deserve some on this point. I am not a moderator, nor in a position to enforce any sort of policy on this board.

What I am, however, is a concerned citizen, just like the rest of you. And in my concern, it is always right at the front of my vision about what a first time visitor here might see. If it is a vicious attack on someone; if it is a racially derogatory thread they first choose to click on; if it is a thread that earmarks this organization as 'just another of those right-wing conspirator' groups in their mind... I am concerned. We are here, I believe, to influence others - our political representatives, our fellow citizens, even our opponents on this issue. When what we write here detracts from those objectives, I am concerned.

Maybe my experience in persuading others to do those things they really would rather not is what compels me to 'call us down." Influencing others. If we are to get folks involved in the numbers I am sure it will take to get the leaders of our nation off their too comfortable hind-ends, we cannot do this by giving them a first impression that says "No way...that's not how I feel about this!"

If we need to impeach our President, then, when that time comes, count on me to stand on the side of right and make it happen. But that time is not yet, and the discussion of it or character of our president derails us from that track we have set before us - and that is to Reform Immigration Laws.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

It is time for Bush to be impeached. He is not defending our nation and he is allowing an invasion and welcoming the invaders. Get the traitor out of office.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

In terms of "influencing" and "persuading" people...that ship has already sailed. About 80% of Americans want to put an end to illegal immigration. Now the question is: How to do it. And we're going to do it in a thousand different ways, from a thousand different fronts. With the force of the American people solidly behind us, we are going to crush anyone stupid enough to stand in our way. For example: Senor McCain and Senator Chappaquiddik are going to crawl away from the wreckage of their Amnesty bill in tattered rags, beaten to a metaphorical pulp. Nothing personal. But it is going to serve as a warning to any other foolish American politician-cum-traitor who dares to serve up another amnesty bill to the American public. Those days are over. And we are delivering that message LOUD AND CLEAR!

I honestly don't believe that we are going to charm--or influence--those invaders out of here. I don't believe that either tactic will maneuver our legislators or our deaf president. That same president that has betrayed us by taking us into a war in which he and Blair fixed the intelligence reports to suit themselves and their purpose.

When I came to this forum I was looking for a place where I could vent my anger and frustration to a certain degree with others who felt just the same as I did. I'm happy with this forum. I'm happy with folks who speak their minds..just as I do. When others come here, whatever post they may first read will in some respect inform them of the current situation. It will also allow them to know if they want to join us here..without apology..without pretext.

I don't want to waste a lot of energy attempting to charm anyone. In my travels abroad the thing that I learned that has condemned America in the eyes of the world is that we want to be 'liked'. We fawn on people that are our enemies. We try to buy their hearts and minds with money, billions of dollars are spent in the PR effort. Most people don't even know where Americans truly stand on issues...b/c we are politically correct...we are diplomatic...we are charming...etc. It's hypocrisy and I hate it.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The President is responsible for how people view him. If someone thinks he's a clown....which means a joke.... because he failed to do his job; encouraged more illegal immigratin with his silly announcement of a Guest Worker Program, before there was ANY support for one throughout America, before he knows how many illegal aliens are here already, when he chose to call good decent honest Americans in the Minuteman Project....vigilantis.....and in Fort Hood, Texas on May 12....implied the Minutemen were "racists", when he's out there plugging away on CAFTA when the country already knows it's a piece of crap worse than NAFTA....when his best buddy in the whole wide world is that moron Vincente Fox....who is THE RACIST....given his recent remarks about his people work jobs that NOT EVEN blacks will do...

George Bush had an obligation in 2001 to start solving illegal immigration...instead in got in bed.....by 9 pm of course....with the sponsors, advocates, promoters, profiteers, and foreign agents knowing full well the damage this criminal activity is causing the American People....afterall to quote him "I'm after all a former Governor of the state of TEXAS" and therefore he knows ALL ABOUT the problem.

Governors have called him for help. Citizens have called him for help to end this nightmare. They written, called, faxed, emailed.....by the thousands for more than 1 year....and he is yet to even address the public on the issue since the Minute Man Project or any of the events since this movement to end illegal immigration began.

Rarius...George Bush is the Commander-In-Chief of our Armed Forces for one reason and that is to defend, protect and serve the People of the United States. He has refused to do that and as therefore breached his Oath of Office. Cheney likewise made a statement about 2 months ago, that they can't do anything about illegal immigration because "We don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing." Cheny lied and can therefore not be trusted.

It's one of only two things now....

1. Do Your Job

2. Lose It and be Disgraced by An Impeachment.

Someone believes he is a Clown....I believe he is a Traitor.

During an Impeachment of both the President and the Vice President as would be the case here, the next person in line is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Congressman Hastert. That is the person who would fill the spot of George Bush to serve as President for the remainder of the Bush Term until the next election.

You may want to research him and see if you are comfortable with the man...as he would become the President in an Impeachment process of both Bush and Cheney.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Careful...

Quote Originally Posted by Rarius
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

Yes! I hope the drums of impeachment continue to beat louder and louder each day until this clown is disgracefully removed from office.
    Let's agree to behave in a civil manner here. While I disagree with our president on certain issues, and illegal immigration is one of them, I respect him and the office he holds.

We are speaking, after all, about the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces, and the leader of the greatest nation this planet has ever seen. He is *not* a clown.

Please, folks, take the time to understand that this forum is MORE THAN JUST YOUR TYPICAL RANT FORUM. Folks from every station in life, pro and con on this issue, are coming here to see what we have to say, what we believe and what we stand for in regards to this ONE SINGLE ISSUE of Illegal Immigration. Denigrating the office and person of the President of the United States of America doesn't sit well with a whole lot of people, regardless of their political persuasion.

Remember your audience...
    While I agree we must be "better than" the crowd we are against, I believe citizens of our country have a right and a duty to remove their elected officials from powers should they fail to uphold their oath of office. President Bush has obviously not upheld his oath. He promosised to support and defend the Constitution and the people of America. He is allowing America to be invaded every day without so much as sending one National Guard unit to the border. We as citizens have a right to impeach him - especially if his lack of duty leads to the innocent killing of thousands of Americans through a terrorist attack.

Handgrip writes:

I wouldn't be happy if Bush gets impeached either because I fear that we might get a very liberal-extremist like president that would get elected which I find to have little hope for in this hot issue.

My reply:

Consider the following, if Bush was by some miracle “impeached� the most likely scenario is the Republicans comprising the majority in the House and Senate would move immediately to the right and toward the historical conservative positions and several Democrats would also move to the right. Remember the President cannot create legislation it has to originate in the legislative branches and that legislation would be increasingly conservative. Under those circumstance it would not matter who occupied the White House. The Senate and House, running in self preservation mode would insure a more conservative America.

Rarius writes:

If we need to impeach our President, then, when that time comes, count on me to stand on the side of right and make it happen.

My reply:

I do not know what to say except this:

Article 4, section 4. If that does not prove that George W. Bush has willingly an knowingly violated his oath of office and deserves to be removed from office I do not know what will. The side of “right� is clearly removing the man who violates his oath from office. The line is clearly drawn. So where do you stand?

Patriotman

I've been clear from the first time I made the recommendation...President Bush has to go....and I'm a 4th generation Republican, very active in the Republican Party over the Years....adored George One and until last month, and while upset about his lazy ass attitude toward ilegal immigration to the point I threatened not to vote only to hear Kerry was going to give them all amnesty.....I voted for him....and I've worked on gubernatorial and senate campaigns since college for the GOP.

NEVER in my Life did I ever believe I would be helping Traitors end our Nation.

When I did the research and pieced it together for myself over the past 4 weeks....I was literally sick.....vomited for 4 hours....and knew without any doubt that I had unwittingly helped place Traitors in important positions in our Government and was therefore partially responsible.

The only way to deal with a Traitor is to remove them by Impeachment and try them for Treason....

There is only one way a man like this can go to sleep at 9 om and sleep like a baby with everything going on here at home and abroad.....the man isn't right....there is something terribly wrong with the man.....I believe the problem is.....one of two things.....either he has no consience or he is a globalist through and through.

Either way.....he is no longer fit to serve the United States.

I don't know how he could ever regain my trust....

Therefore for those of us who now see him for what he is for his inaction, there is no choice but Impeachment.

What other choice is there?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who wants to see a situation in our country reach the point of having to Impeach a president? Nobody. But I will say this. First and foremost for me, regarding President Bush allowing ANYONE UNKOWN to cross our borders, ESPECIALLY after 9/11 is my concern about our schools and our kids. In my opinion, it is unconscionable that he would allow for a situation so potentially dangerous for our kids to not only exist, but to get progressively MORE dangerous by the day.

There really isn't a day that goes by that I do not worry about that. Oh, I agree, we must not let terrorists run our lives, (that's for sure), but by golly, DON'T leave my children vulnerable. We could homeschool, and we have in the past, but right now, our kids want to attend public school. We may make that decision for them next year, if something isn't done soon.

But it is THIS subject that will make me sit down and start talking about Impeachment. Sincerely, I beg President Bush to realize that whatever it is that he is trying to accomplish with these open borders, MUST NOT endanger our American children. My God President Bush, it is exactly YOU, and our government that these kids believe they can depend on to do EVERYTHING in your power to protect them. The younger ones don't know the potential danger which faces them each day, the middle and high school students KNOW there is potential danger. Parents are livid and upset over this. Only the most dince and uninformed parent could not realize that this danger not only exists but becomes greater as each day goes by. This is my gravest concern regarding all of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast