Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUsCitizen--I agree with you wholeheartedly. I voted for Bush. I'm a 4th generation Republican. I worked on John Danforth's US Senate Race. I worked on Kit Bond's gubernatorial race and later races for US Senate. My family worked on John Ashcroft's campaigns for Governor and then US Senator.

Nothing pains me more than to face the fact that these men weren't who we thought they were.....their agendas so different than what we thought their souls and law dictated.

They have totally abandoned the rule of law. They are lawyers but for Bush. They know their duties....better than we did....and they ignored them....with great effort and conspiracy and collusion....lying about the numbers, downplaying the threat, cutting defense budgets, cutting border patrol....even after 9/11.

There is no explanation for this. Children being afraid to go to school in California....schoools with 58% drop out rates....because of MS-13 gangs that enter through Mexico. Some kids got the MS-13 Tattoo hoping that would give them some peace. But when the gangs found out and they weren't actually gang members, they CUT IT OUT!! And, they are large tattoos.

If we know.....then the President knows.....and Congress knows.....they just care more about foreign agents of foreign governments than the People of the United States.

Gangs roam free.....aliens traffic drugs freely.....law enforcement has stand down orders from Mayors, Governors, and the White House.

They are closing 33 military bases IN the United States and cutting 29 others. We are on the verge of a war over this.....and they just dance along with their disempowerment program to ENSURE we don't have the resources to fight back; close the borders; deport these aliens....

Every day that passes, there is something in the news that shouldn't be. Actions that have no explanation but the obvious; all part of the Global Plan to end the United States and "take out" the Americans who are really the only obstacle to the final coup de grace of Globalism.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's agree to behave in a civil manner here. While I disagree with our president on certain issues, and illegal immigration is one of them, I respect him and the office he holds.
    Respect him for what? What has he done that deserves one ounce of respect from me or America in general? What should we respect him for? Lets take a look at Bush's legacy as we know it.

1. Has left our borders wide open to a massive illegal alien invasion and potential future terrorist attacks since his inception into office despite 9-11 and massive major outcry from the public concerning this matter.

2. Has left our country in trillions of dollars of federal debt and billions of dollars in trade debt.

3. Has lost millions of jobs for American citizens.

4. Has allowed the illegal alien population to steal millions of jobs putting millions of citizens out of work and has caused millions more citizens to accept jobs that pay wages below the poverty line.

5. Has chosen to neglect funding for the additional 10,000 border patrol agents, 8,000 ICE agents and the tens of thousands of detention beds that congress called for.

6. Is pushing for a free trade agreement that is worse than NAFTA.

7. Pushed our country into a war that is unnecessary on the basis of crappy intelligence.

8. Thinks that guarding other countries borders with our troops is more important then using our troops to guard our own borders despite the massive illegal alien onslaught that is ravaging this country by the tens of thousands each day.

9. Has given the UN permission to prosecute our troops for war crimes during peace keeping missions.

10. Kowtowed to the World Court to open review to give another trial to 51 convicted Mexican invaders sitting on death row despite numerous appeals denying them of another trial. All this because the Mexican consulates might not have been notified in a timely manner despite the fact that these invaders had an attorney, a fair trial by jury and again numerous amount of appeals.

11. Refuses to conduct racial profiling of Arab muslims in airports, but allows the profiling of every other ethnicity.

12. Refuses to allow the border patrol to arrest illegal aliens because of the MMP.

13. Calls illegal aliens good hearted folks coming here to do jobs that Americans won't do and yet calls the good hearted patriots of the MMP vigilantes.

14. Agrees on a totalization agreement with Mexico to allow illegal aliens to receive social security payments.

15. Has forced ICE to stop worksight enforcement on employers who hire illegals.

16. Value of the dollar has collapsed dramatically under Bush's administration.

17. Is against Taiwan seeking independence from communist China.

18. Out of control spending on foreign aide and pork spending.

19. Liberalized education from No Child Left Behind which leaves the education of your child in the hands of the bureaucrats in the federal government.

20. 540 billion on a prescription drug bill that made Hillary's health care proposal back in the 90's seem tame.

21. Refuses to crack down on Sanctuary polices for illegals.

22. Refuses to crack down on dangerous illegal alien gangs like MS-13.

23. Refuses to demand that Mexico extradite illegal alien COP killers.

That is just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to respect a failure of a president that's your right, but don't expect me to when I see the facts right before my eyes. I respect the position of office, always have, but that doesn't mean I have to respect the man in power especially when it's obvious to everyone that he has betrayed his country and has violated every word of his oath of office. He has absolutely no concern for the people who voted him into office and he's stated so on numerous occasions. Almost every one of his acts in office have been unconstitutional and in alot of cases unlawful. Yet I'm suppose to respect a man who sides with foreign criminals and corporate fat cats over those who voted him into office. I don't think so.

We are speaking, after all, about the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces, and the leader of the greatest nation this planet has ever seen. He is *not* a clown.
    His actions while in office make him a clown. He's more like the Commander of Malfeasance then he is a Commander-in-Chief. He might be the leader of the greatest nation on this planet, but if he has his way it won't be the greatest nation for long. Your right he's not a clown, he's a traitor, plain and simple.

Please, folks, take the time to understand that this forum is MORE THAN JUST YOUR TYPICAL RANT FORUM.
    I think William Gheen should decide what type of forum this is since it's his forum, not yours.

Folks from every station in life, pro and con on this issue, are coming here to see what we have to say, what we believe and what we stand for in regards to this ONE SINGLE ISSUE of Illegal Immigration.
    Yes, everyone has an opinion. Congratulations on telling me something I don't already know. Just because everyone has a difference of opinion is not going to keep me from voicing mine which is protected under the first amendment. Unlike you I could care less who I offend, if you find what I say is offensive then so be it, it doesn't matter to me because I really don't care what you think and I won't lose sleep either way. That might sound harsh to you, but I'm a straight forward, no nonsense kind of guy and I'm not going to change into some politically correct coward because your sensitivities got hurt.

Denigrating the office and person of the President of the United States of America doesn't sit well with a whole lot of people, regardless of their political persuasion.
    So what are you trying to say? Are you saying I can't criticize Bush because he's the president? I can't say what needs to be said because he has an R in front of his name. What should I do? Should I sound like Hush Bimbo, praise Bush at every turn and carry his water for him? Were you singing the same tune when Clinton was in office? I give respect to those that deserve respect like Tom Tancredo. Unlike you I don't bow at a politicans feet just because he has an R in front of his name or because he holds a high position of power. If that's your cup of tea, more power to you, just don't be telling me what I should and shouldn't do.

Remember your audience...
    Again what audience? Do you think I come here for people like you? No, I come here to voice my displeasure about what's happening to my country and give suggestions on what can be done about the problems we are facing. You can either agree with me or disagree with me. I really don't care anymore. But don't talk to me like I'm five years old, like your my daddy or something telling me that I should be more politically correct. We've had political correctness in this country for 40 plus years and look where it's gotten us. Yet you want me to be more tolerant and compassionate and understanding to our enemies from within our own borders including our sitting president? No, sorry, aint gonna happen. To get respect you have to earn respect. Bush has earned nothing, but my contempt for his dispicable actions.

To everyone else on this board, I'm sorry that I'm coming off extremely harsh, but I'm sick and tired of people telling me how I should and shouldn't feel, who I should and shouldn't respect, what I can and can't say. Supposedly we're suppose to still be a free country. I think we still are and I'm not going to be made to feel guilty about bashing a politican who has failed his people because he holds a high position of power. Bush is the president, not king of the US of America. He's only 1/3 of the branches of office, not absolute ruler of America or the world for that matter. I'm done ranting for now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    What's the numbers on the petition now? I don't know where to go to see how many are on it. I know he was disappointed with the signons..

RR
    The web address is www.reformUS.org. The count is currently at 409,361.

What does that say about people when they can't even take 20 seconds to sign their name to a petition such as this?! I've forwarded it to everyone I know and I'm about to follow up with a friendly "reminder".
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

DataMan1200--You are so right!!!

There is no time or reason for pretty words to describe the ugly.

We must LAY IT ON THE LINE.....this is a WAR of WORDS to express our WILL.

It has to be Clear...It has to be Pungent....It has to send the Message that WE MEAN WHAT WE SAY.....

I wonder if we could get Lou Dobbs to plug Bill O'Reilly's Petition in the name of Saving Our Nation??

Does anyone think he would? I think we should ask him for his support, even though it is a different network....the Petition is News....the fact that 405,000 Americans have signed it is tremendous NEWS on his favorite topic.

We are at a point where we are: One for All and All for One!!

Would LOU DOBBS do this for us and our Nation!!

It would be the RIGHT THING TO DO!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I signed the petition, but I'm sure most people are under the impression of what good would it do because we know Jorge aint gonna listen to us anyway. We are nothing, but the peasant to him, a commoner. He thinks he's King of the Universe and according to that one poster above all criticizism.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman: I hear what you're saying and I pretty much agree with your sentiments, and your right to say them. But I also think Rarius has a point. I'm not into pussy-footing around myself, either, not into "charming" anybody or etc. At the same time, I want to rope as many people into the tent as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Dman: I hear what you're saying and I pretty much agree with your sentiments, and your right to say them. But I also think Rarius has a point. I'm not into pussy-footing around myself, either, not into "charming" anybody or etc. At the same time, I want to rope as many people into the tent as I can.
    There's a point between being nice and being weak. He's talking about oh we can't talk bad about Jorge Bush because we might offend some sensitive Republicans. Well sometimes when you speak the truth your going to offend some people. That's just the way it is. Can't please everybody so sometimes you just have to say screw it and shoot straight from the hip and not mence words. My feeling is that the best way to defeat your enemies is not to be nice and respectful toward them, but the best way to defeat them is to MOCK them, it's no hold's barred, no mercy, in your face disrespect. I'm not saying to stoop to the lows of the OBL and be violent, but my golly don't show them weakness and try to be kind and respectful toward them because that to them is a sign that your weak. Remember the OBL's main goal is to reclaim America (not just the southwest) as Mexican territory. They hate us and they want to reverse the treaty of Guadalope Hidalgo. They are the enemy I'm talking about and they are well equiped and well financied and have creeped their hideous ideology into the body politic.

I for one don't want to play goodie, goodie with them. I don't like them and I don't even respect them or those that do play goodie, goodie to them. I don't want them to feel welcomed and respected. I don't want them to feel comfortable. I want them out of this country and stopped from further influencing our government, meddling in our affairs and ruining our country from within.

Forget about roping in and converting the aztlan chumps, globalists and the liberal elites. They are gone and no use stewing over winning their hearts and minds. 80 percent of America is with us. We just have to convince them of what is going on and for them to get off their lazy duffs and do something about it. Instead of attacking from a side of weakness which is political correctness, we should attack from a side of strength which is our angry, fury and passion. We need to be able to look these phony, corrupt politicans in the eyes who claim they are for mom, America and apple pie, but try to sell us out behind our backs, we need to look them in the eyes when they are spewing their lies and deceit and we need to say YOU SIR/MAAM ARE A LIAR AND A TRAITOR AND YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM POWER. We need to tell them that WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY AND WE AREN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

That's all.

I feel we should respect the OFFICE of the Presidency, but that does not mean we cannot be critical of he who resides in that office. If anything has brought the Office of the Presidency into disrepute, it is the man who sits in it.

When is the last time we had a President who actually respected his own office? They reap what they sow.

Patriotman

Before the illigal immigration issue popped up, only the liberal extremists were very eagar to see Bush impeached. Now the anti-illigal immigrant people and the rest of the true american citizans as well.

We are indeed living in a strange time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast