Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post and let us know.(Sen Burr R-NC)

If you have contacted Sen Burr office or are planning to. Please post and let the People of North Carolina know we can win this.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I called his office a little while ago. Here is the post I made under another thread. I also sent an e mail to him via www.congress.org and blasted him asking he step down.

But here is the result of my phone call:

Just got off the phone with Burr's office. Spoke with a very nice lady, although she did argue with me a bit. I told her that the calls they received overwhelmingly asked Burr to vote no on Monday. When we elect a Senator we expect them to represent our voices in Washington. This he failed to do. As a result, I am handing out flyers in my floor covering store asking that people sign a recall petition for Burr.

She said he feels that every bill that comes up should be made public so the population can see what is in it. That is why he voted for cloture. But there is no knowledge as to whether or not he will finally support this bill.

I said doesn't matter. 200 calls to 7 said vote No for cloture and he denied the people of North Carolina the representation they are due.

I have called his office and also sent emails to him and one to all his staffers.

I have something special in mind for Burr coming soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Ohhh...ohhh!!!

I am drooling over what could be coming.

I just sent this letter via www.congress.org to be hand delivered today in Washington to Burr, Dole and Myrick. The cost was $15.95 to have the letters hand delivered to the three people; but I wanted Dole to also see what I had to say about Burr... same with Myrick

Thank you Senator Dole for voting no to cloture !! You indeed showed leadership in your representation for the people of North Carolina who overwhelmingly reject any form of amnesty for those illegal aliens that have crossed our borders as thieves of the night.

In turn Senator Burr, you knowingly turned your back on those in North Carolina you were elected to represent. Your call volume proved without a doubt that your constituents asked that you vote NO to cloture with regard to S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. And this you did not do; in complete defiance of those you are sworn to represent. I would respectfully ask you step down from your Senate seat in hopes our state can find a qualified replacement that will take their oath of office more seriously.

W
    We will be looking forward to it..
    We will help in any we can...
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

wtg Patriot.

W
    Burr, it's cold in here. Illegals have no vote so get outta here!
    Say this to the tune of the cheer from the movie Bring It On.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Called Burr too twice!!

I called Burr too talk to a guy the first time and a lady the second...The guy was very nice and kept me on the phone for some time...the lady on the other was short, blunt and a little aggitated for some reason...Called Dole's office twice, first time an answering machine second was a very blunt woman....I also sent emails to several senators but my husband started complaining again about "doling my immigration crap" and I had to end it for now...but I will get those letters out and continue to call into June we the senate has delayed....See what they are doing...they are waiting till we have calm down but we will not let up...maybe by that time we can "convert" others....

later nanc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast