Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have called all Burr's offices twice. The people seem very patient.

I called Dole's offices twice, too. The DC office is a bit short & try to
    get off the phone as quickly as possible.

I emailed Burr's office Monday and told them how I felt about his yes vote on cloture. I haven't heard anything yet?
    D.W.

Re: Called Burr too twice!!

Called Sen. Burr office.
    Same old BS
    We must keep calling every day.
    North Carolina we can win this......
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

[quote="Dianne"]
    I said doesn't matter. 200 calls to 7 said vote No for cloture and he denied the people of North Carolina the representation they are due

What did they say to that
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I just left a message stating the disappointment I felt and was gathering from "many others" about him selling out Americans and why he should know what a sell out this is and how he was siding with racists groups like La Raza. I then chuckled about his support for the doomed candidate McCain and wished his political future goes down in flames. I said all this very calmly...then hesitated, then just told him to go to Hell. LOL!

Reply to chairman:

I said doesn't matter. [quote:3fa9ln7r]200 calls to 7 said vote No for cloture and he denied the people of North Carolina the representation they are due
    [/quote:3fa9ln7r]

She said I don't know where you are getting your figures. She said they did not keep a log as to how many calls came in pro or con which I feel sure is bull. And if I believe them, that they didn't keep a log; well how irresponsible is that? Shouldn't our great Senator (laugh) determine what his constituents wish him to do. The Senator has no opinion... he should be our voice; not his own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I E-mailed Burr & told him about Roy Becks numbersusa "immigration Gumballs" Video on the net (He probly wont watch it).........E-mailed Dole & Thanked her graisiiously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12