Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poultry Update

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poultry Update

Last week fryers were .49 a pound at our local chain store - they are again this week.

At another chain store - they are .49 for cut up fryers and .39 for whole fryers.

At a discount grocery - chickes are .19 a pound!!!!!!!!

Please stay the course - don't be roped in by these prices. They are going after us with their big guns now. But remember, it will be cheaper next month if we don't buy their products.

For a few days, I thought maybe this was not that unusual, but people are buzzing about it around here.

We are in the midst of chicken country and we have a lot of illegals - so they may be responding to us - or they may be trying to conteract the negative image of the demonstrators - or both.

But if they are selling it that cheap, they are either selling below cost or are really getting close - so now is the time to really back off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All Poultry is off my shopping list, for good. Hope they feel it, and feel it good!

Gee....not here!!!!It's still up there. But no biggie, after working in a chicken farm you kindof loose your appetite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been the best month of my life I HATE CHICKEN, but will cook it for my family; but this month my family is happy not to eat chicken.

Can we expand this another month, please
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    It's WORKING people, it's WORKING!!

I'm not buying any NEXT MONTH EITHER!

No chicken for me and I happen to like it. I thought this was just for the month of April. Let me know if things change.

Keep posting what is happening in your parts of the country. Remember I am from Pittsburgh, Pa. and according to one of the Morning Talk shows, we need to import some illegal immigrants to Pittsburgh because we are too white.

Actually it is because our job market is so poor since they shut down our steel mills.

Tyson also said there was slow demand and they unfortunately had to close their plants on Monday - the same day all the illegals were protesting.

I do not care if they are giving it away for free. I will not support these companies that hire illegal aliens. No chicken for me!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What about the other foods? Ham, beef?? Eggs? I could do without all meats, but my husband is a meat eater.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hey people! Next month if there is chicken for ridiculously cheap prices don't buy it-- chances are it is spoiled. And I have a feeling that cheap chicken we are discussing now is tainted somehow.

And, speaking of chickens, did anyone know that Kentucky Fried Chicken got to be KFC because the Europeans do not consider genetically altered birds to be chicken at all?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast