Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poultry Update

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Junius I did not know that about KFC, also I think you are right they will try to sell the same chicken they did not sell this month next month, but that's okay as I will not buy it then either I have some real concerns with poultry anyway due to the bird flu thing which will probably get here sometime in the near future.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lsmith, I have to admit that we probably eat more chicken than any other meat around here but it isn't because we like it, it is because we aren't supposed to be eating the things we DO like-- Beef and seafood -- because our cholesterol needs to be kept under control

I can't say I miss the chicken. Our pet turtles eat chicken for the most part but they are delighted to have hamburger meat. But, again, they can't have that for any length of time, either.

But we will do without it until the producers get the message.

And when I do buy chicken, I NEVER buy TYSON brand of anything because they are the biggest name in the US for hiring illegals in the poultry industry and I really don't want racists who hate me handling my food.

Think about it-- they paraded around the streets in mobs calling us names, they gave me the finger, taunted me with their ugly words, discrimiante against me in the stores, and I think that is reason enough for me to think they hate me enough for me not to want them handling my food.

Sometimes, what you don't know won't hurt you but sometimes what we do know will hurt them. Paybacks are hell!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am starting to get concerned with any illegal aliens handling my food in restaurants, etc. They are vindictive and would do that. They do not follow the cleanliness standards that we do in this country as you see they make that rotten cheese and eat it. Yuck!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We're not missing chicken in the least. It's not a clean food the way it's handled now...formaldehyde, and bleaching it white...etc...yuck...

Hang in there y'all...I'd love to see Tyson on the ropes.

MJ

Gosh, it was just my idea to target one industry at a time for a month - but maybe DrSA who has been so good at getting the thing going, has some ideas on that.

I do know some are having a problem, dietwise, so thank you.

Eat a lot of garlic - we eat an awful lot of roasted garlic.

Goodness, I had not thought about the meat being spoiled - how naive am I?

Maybe not spoiled, but certainly not truly fresh.

I drove home from grandson's Little League game behind a truck with cages going out to a farm to load up with chickens. I am hoping those chickens won't get sold.

Also, I had never thought about the illegals sabotaging the food products.

That is really frightening - but if they hate us that much - it's certainly a possibility. Just think what they might do if they don't get the bill passed they want!!!!!!!!!1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12