Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keeep going, people, I have a feeling this one may be a win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see no difference between Joe Vento asking for people to speak English in HIS place of business, than in the illegals asking for translators and bilingual education etc. He should stick to his guns!

Did any of you hit on his link to the celebrities? http://www.genosteaks.com/celebrities.php

You would think some of these people would stand up to support Vento in this. Maybe a note to one of their celebrity websites would help as well?

I'd vote for Joe Vento for congress in a minute on a write in ballot. (unfortunately I don't live in Philly)

“Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Thank you Geno !! We stand by you !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    I see no difference between Joe Vento asking for people to speak English in HIS place of business, than in the illegals asking for translators and bilingual education etc. He should stick to his guns!
    I agree, and the difference is, he's a citizen entitled to protection -- illegal aliens aren't
    "It's really upset a lot of a people," said Brad Baldia, director of development and outreach for Day Without An Immigrant, a coalition of immigrant groups. "For some people, I think we're just going to say 'Le gusta Pat's.'"
    there are a lot of "citizens" upset about illegals protesting for rights they're not entitled to and THEIR government spending all their time on issues that aren't for the common good of the American people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Took the day off yesterday and a few friends and I rode down to Geno's for cheesesteaks. Great food!
    You wouldn't believe the size of the sign they are arguing over! It was about 4" x 7"! What a load of BS.
    We mentioned to the counterman that we came down to support you and told him that it was about time someonje spoke up. He said thanks for the support and gave us some Geno's pens.
    It was 3:30 in the afternoon and there was quite a line of people.
    Also there were a couple of big signs in his window from other city businesses saying "We support Geno's Steaks".
    It felt great! I think our cause is growing and growing!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Good for him, it is his business and he does have a right not to hire bilingual workers just because people do not want to order in english. The national language of this country is english. He also has a right not to listen to spanish all day long. It is irritating.

I sent him an email thanking him for standing up for his rights as a business owner and american citizen.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Good for him, it is his business and he does have a right not to hire bilingual workers just because people do not want to order in english. The national language of this country is english. He also has a right not to listen to spanish all day long. It is irritating.
    it is irritating to hear people chatter in a foreign language. There were 3 women the other day in the store talking -- I think they were Vietnamese, not sure
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Good work Geno. Wish I lived close enough to give you my business. I'd gladly switch from tacos to cheese steak sandwiches.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I sent an email to Genos to thank the owner for standing up for what is right in America, and also an email to the City of Philadelphia to tell then they are stepping on the wrong ground for this as it is freedom of speech and this is a private business they are intruding into. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12