Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Pre-Inauguration Day Events, Sean Spicer Press Conference, Wreath Laying, More

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Barrack speaks and introduces President Elect Trump.

this began 18 months ago,

We will see something tomorrow so amazing.

We had idea to do this in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

Never been a movement like this, we will Make America Great Again, for all of our people, including the inner cities,

18 months ago some people didn't give us a chance,

last month state after state, speech after speech,

we knew last month and some knew first week of campaign that something special was happening,

they forgot got about a lot of us, The Forgotten Man, The Forgotten Woman,

I promise I will work so hard,

bring jobs back,

build military,

strengthen borders,

it will change,

I will see you tomorrow,

if beautiful or rains, I will see you tomorrow and I will be cheering you on,

And we are going to Make America Great Again,

Thank you, enjoy the fireworks

Battle Hymn of the Republic Plays, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah...

Trump family ascends the steps of the Lincoln Memorial nd at the top turns toward crowd.

Going over to look at Lincoln Statue.

Tomorrow President Trump will place his hand on the Lincoln Bible and it is reported that his childhood Bible given to him by his mother will be included, too.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-19-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So very beautiful.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Truly lovely. So respectful, so Presidential. Perfect.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Truly lovely. So respectful, so Presidential. Perfect.
    It was Judy. Welled up inside.

Jean will surely find great photos.

I'm an emotional mess. The pride and appreciation I have for all the wonderful Americans who saw, who knew and who worked so hard to support this crucial election of Donald J Trump just tears me up. The dignity, the down to earthness, the focus on Americans, our soldiers, our workers, our fallen, our monuments, our music, our bands, our songs, our movement was so clear and so strong in the events today. And the fireworks show was art in motion, the most beautiful amazing fireworks show I've ever seen and I've seen lots of the DC Fourth of July Fireworks. It was all Just Perfect.

So many thanks to all the entertainers, Sam Moore, DaviDrums, Piano Guys, Frontmen of Country, Lee Greenwood, 3 Doors Down, The Marching Fife and Drum Corps, Toby Keith, the US Army Band, Toby Keith and others I can't think of right now but you all did a fantastic job and thank you so much for being part of our Inauguration of Donald J Trump as the 45th President of the United States.

Tom Barrack, you are amazing. What a totally perfect Pre-Inauguration Day.

Thank you Trump Supporters, thank you from the bottom of my heart and the core of my soul. This would not have happened without you. Not in a million years would we have this wonderful opportunity to save our nation without a war. People may not realize even now how important this election was to the continued existence of the United States.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-19-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Note to Jake Tapper of CNN. When you commented on the beautiful fireworks show tonight and praised the US Army Band singing the beautiful song to which the fireworks show was timed with, you said "US Army Band singing the glory glory hallelujah". Jake, the name of that song is THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC.

Live Stream VIDEO of The Deploraball held tonight.

RSBN

https://youtu.be/SjxV44KjTbc

What a lovely ceremony. So proud of everyone who performed and did not butcher our lovely songs like Obama's Hollywood disrespectful thugs have done. So proud of the Trump children who were so well behaved, the speakers who spoke so well of our Country and our Trump...and most of all the audience and our military. Everyone dressed respectfully, I do not want the Hollywood trash invited to our ceremonies or WH ever again.

And the best for last...the fireworks...and the Trump Family pausing at the Lincoln Memorial giving pause, a silent prayer, thanks and hope for our Country. I know that is exactly what they thinking. Then the little darling grandchild waving at all the people as they exit.

WOW
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

President Elect Trump and family are going to dinner event this evening for donors. He is expected to make remarks.

Vice President Elect Pence and his wife, Karen, enter.

He makes a few comments.

Introduces President Elect Donald Trump and his wife, Melania.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-19-2017 at 10:00 PM.

The pool feed audio was horrible at first and then got fixed and sound was great after that but you couldn't hear a thing as soon as Trump took the mic. You could hear Pence fine and then they tampered with it when Trump took it. Pool feed also cut off early and made CNN upset so they explained it wasn't their cameras.

Everyone looked so nice in their gowns and tuxedos. Trump looks so good in a Tux, (I have to say).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast