on monday a large group of illegals gathered and marched down the roads of our small town in arizona. they carried mexican flags and chanted "mexico, mexico" my father, brother, and I were pissed. We made two signs one that said "illegals are criminals" and the other said "citizens against illegals" and attached them to our truck we then drove down the street right by the group of people and we were attacked. they mobbed the truck destroying the signs which were made of plywood not paper so it took alot of force and people to destroy them and they kicked huged dents in the truck. they also threw rocks and soda cans at us and my 16 year old brother ended up having his hand split open by something they threw (we are not sure what) then some of the kids recongized my brother and said they were going to get him at school. We went to the police and filed a complaint (they were worthless) the next day my dad took my brother to school and expalined to the administration that he had been threatened the school said they would take care of it but less that an hour into school my brother was again attacked. and to make matters worse a teacher in the school decided to announce to his classes that our family was racist ( he used our last name specifically) I am trying to tell my parents to sue the (MOD EDIT). but apparently he called my dad and said he didn't mean to cause problems and what he said had been misunderstood. He shouldn't have said ANYTHING this is a public high school and he shouldn't have mentioned the incident at all. I am sooooooo pissed off.