Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

be prepared to defend yourself

on monday a large group of illegals gathered and marched down the roads of our small town in arizona. they carried mexican flags and chanted "mexico, mexico" my father, brother, and I were pissed. We made two signs one that said "illegals are criminals" and the other said "citizens against illegals" and attached them to our truck we then drove down the street right by the group of people and we were attacked. they mobbed the truck destroying the signs which were made of plywood not paper so it took alot of force and people to destroy them and they kicked huged dents in the truck. they also threw rocks and soda cans at us and my 16 year old brother ended up having his hand split open by something they threw (we are not sure what) then some of the kids recongized my brother and said they were going to get him at school. We went to the police and filed a complaint (they were worthless) the next day my dad took my brother to school and expalined to the administration that he had been threatened the school said they would take care of it but less that an hour into school my brother was again attacked. and to make matters worse a teacher in the school decided to announce to his classes that our family was racist ( he used our last name specifically) I am trying to tell my parents to sue the (MOD EDIT). but apparently he called my dad and said he didn't mean to cause problems and what he said had been misunderstood. He shouldn't have said ANYTHING this is a public high school and he shouldn't have mentioned the incident at all. I am sooooooo pissed off.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You need to sue the school and if you are living in the fear you are now get out of town for a while until things cool down.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Banned
    againstillegals,

Welcome to ALIPAC!

I'm sorry you've been put through this, the fault lies with our own government for allowing it to get this bad. I've got brothers and nephews in Arizona who deal with the same thing on a daily basis. The only way to change it is to work inside the system, and never give up!

This site will give you the tools you need to make a REAL difference. Sign up for the e-mail alerts and check the ALIPAC Action Panel for effective things that you CAN DO to fight the illegal invasion. Most importantly, read ALL YOU CAN from the archives, so you'll have the knowledge that defeats ignorance.

Again, WELCOME!

I'm so sorry about your family. That is the terrifing thing about this. No one, as far as I know, has done bodily harm or damaged vehicles or property to stop them from any of their rallys. Yet you do anything and you best be prepared for some serious hurting. I know getting paybacks at school is something the parents here fear the most. And it is criminal that the law that is supposed to protect us is turning a blind eye and hiding under the racist blanket as it's excuse and free ride for allowing this to continue. This just sickens me. I tell ya everything is upside down and inside out and making no reasonable amount of sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is disheartening. Every day one hears more and more examples of how illegals have more rights than we do. They can protest in our streets, call us names, give us the finger, and attack us physically, but it is all ok. I can't believe the teacher can get away with that. I applaud you and your family for your courage. I know sometimes it is out of necessity, but if those on our side hang back because of fear (not implying anyone here), I fear we won't make the impact we most certainly can.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

We need this written up as a sworn affidavit and released to the nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome ... sorry about the problems ... I would like to know what the ACLU would have to say about this ... in any case ( I can't give legal advise) ... you need to find a laywer to help you out ... This is why I don't carry...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

a teacher in the school decided to announce to his classes that our family was racist ( he used our last name specifically)

This may be considered deflamation of character. You NEED to talk to a GOOD lawyer, one who is sympathetic to your issue.

You may have hit the jackpot here if they called your family racist. That is delflemation of character.

Your brother can also file assault charges against specific individuals, and put a restraining order on them.

I am sorry to hear of your experiences with the "Mob" that attacked you.

If you must go out and counter protest get yourself a good video Camera Man and observer if possible, that’s what they are doing. Have the Camera man stand away from the crowd because they like to kick you in the shins which will be off camera.
    Be careful this is just starting folks if the Government is not willing to cave into their demands what is next?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Is there a website or person that list counter protest on Illegal Immigration? It just seems that if people are going out on their own they could be in danger! I know we should stick to contacting Reps but if we do have some organized protest we need a central point to at least see where and when they are. Safety in numbers folks.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast