Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pres. debate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While talking about national security, I heard McCain say, several things and then he added, "and that includes securing the borders".

That's all that was said, Obama didn't say one thing about securing the borders in his national security plans. He said he wants to secure the ports. What good will that be if he is going to turn a blind eye to the borders?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain admitted the border was not secure. He LEARNED from the failed McCain Kennedy scamnesty we killed. Obama, again, walked with illegals May 1st, 2006.

McCain took Obama to task on foreign policy especially over Iran and his "pre-conditions" to talk with Iran, Venezuela and Cuba. Obama flip flopped on this last night and was school boy whipped by McCain on foreign policy.

Obviously, I don't like Obama. Too much flip flop and too much teflon. He says he will cut taxes for %95 of us and give us national health care and how? McCain talked the obvious, CUTS PENDING! Actually, both need to be done but you cannot cut taxes for %95 and spend big on more social programs unless you gut the military.

Obama is a typical Democrat who wants to be all things to all people and it does not work. Obama and Democrats do not want NUCLEAR POWER and offshore drilling. This is a fact.

McCain won this debate but if you want Obama to be your Christ and messiah then vote for Obama.

Obama will never get my vote because he belonged to that church of the racist preacher for 20 years. Jeremiah Wright. Neither candidate is spectacular and we know it. Sarah Palin is the only outsider who is really one of us common folk. However, McCain has the experience and knows the facts. Obama is slick but slick does not qualify him for the job.

McCain is the safe play here among two poor choices!

I agree if you are going to limit yourself to these two, then McCain is the only choice - it is still a foul one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NEITHER

I will not vote for either of these candidates. I see no difference between them. They came across as self serving politicians overflowing with self importance and repeating mantras that do not hold up to scrutiny.

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I agree if you are going to limit yourself to these two, then McCain is the only choice - it is still a foul one.
    I couldn't agree more.

Neither of these candidates is my cup of tea but it is a sobering fact that one of them will be sitting in the White House after the elections. With that said though, I'm not going to judge anyone based on their choice and I'm hopeful that folks will afford me the same courtesy and respect.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I couldn't agree more.

Neither of these candidates is my cup of tea but it is a sobering fact that one of them will be sitting in the White House after the elections. With that said though, I'm not going to judge anyone based on their choice and I'm hopeful that folks will afford me the same courtesy and respect.
    I'm leaning that way too. If we want a supreme court like the 9th circuit in CA then vote for Obama. They will overturn EVERY law and limit deportations and give rights to illegals. The courts are huge on this issue. It's not just amnesty and the border its about what the judges will do with the states laws, the cities laws. All those states that have worked SO hard to help their residents will see everything go down the drain. It's not about abortion. It's about illegals getting rights.

I purposley did not watch the debate last night. The people we have running have been set up by the rich elites. Neither of these supposedly presidential cndidates re worth anything.
    What has happened to the USA????

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    iThey did not mention amnesty. Mc Cain schooled obama on Tax breaks though.
    I don't like the way Obama is somewhat interrogating Mc Cain on war, as to let the entire world know what Mc Cain is thinking, as if to bring out Mc Cain's agenda, or knowledge and tact. Obama has little to no experience, like a child behind the wheel of a car . I feel Mc Cain is much more seasoned and fit, although I did not like his proposed cuts to programs, except for defense, but I suppose we cannot cut defense spending while engaged in a war.
    Welcome!

I was thinking the same thing while I watched the debate as well.

Welcome to alipac johnnyyuma

McCain's begrudging claim of "securing the border" is transparently weak. I don't give much credence to relying on Napolitano, Richardson, Perry, Ahnold to "certify" that the border is secure before moving onto mass amnesty (which McCain would do in a nanosecond). And since the primaries ended, based on his pandering to LaRaza et al., McCain even seems to be backing off his rhetoric of securing the border "first."

Let's face it, I accept that there are some reasons to vote for McCain over Obama, but illegal immigration (and amnesty) is not one of them. McCain has certainly not "heard the American people" on this issue. He is and remains Mr. Amnesty.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast