Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh he's trying to take some action alright. He is trying to completely Open the borders!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Majority Leader Frist and Judiciary Committee Chairman Specter said they're going to take action in early 2006.
    Open borders Arlen?

God help us.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Since I've taken office we've increased funding for border security by 60 percent. Our border agents have used that funding to apprehend and send home more than 4.5 million people coming into our country illegally, including more than 350,000 with criminal records.
    Does anybody believe this?

We can deport 4.5 million in five years, but deporting 11 million illegals is logistically impossible?

What a crock.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I hope people understand that Shaddeg has persistantly and consistantly voted FOR border security and AGAINST illegal immigration since 1995. It is a bone of contention between various sets of civilan border volunteers (not naming names) that this brave soul doesn't get more support from the Arizona populace. If we don't stand behind the people fighting for us then we'll stagger and fall, permanently.

I'm putting out the national call to respond to this on Tuesday. I hope that everyone here is ready to take some real time and action this week.

We need you. Are you in?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUOTE:
    "I hope nobody believes this crap. He even says we must have a Temporary Worker Program "before" enforcement. "

Is that is this speech above? I read it pretty fast and must have missed that. Oh no, if he said that, then it means that our fight has only just begun.

Of course we're in This is going to end up being the "three year war", I'm afraid. We have three more years to go. Ohhhh.

Yea, it's like a war between the people and the president. Not to worry, I do mean a war with WORDS !! (For anyone who wants to take me LITERALLY !)

However, it could escalate to protest signs and arm bands! That's allowed in America. And we can use it. LEGALLY.

ALSO, elections are coming up !! THAT'S WHERE WE ARE GOING TO REALLY WIN.

Boy you folks got your s___ together on this. came home from a basketball game and feel up to speed. thank you
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Since I've taken office we've increased funding for border security by 60 percent. Our border agents have used that funding to apprehend and send home more than 4.5 million people coming into our country illegally, including more than 350,000 with criminal records.

Does anybody believe this?
    Yes, I believe it. 60% of nothing by way of funding isn't all that much, is it? And they keep deporting the same people time after time. They send home a hundred people a day out of this city alone and they walk back across before daybreak the next morning. And they turn rught around and count those same people again if it suits the need to bolster their statistics and they subtract them if it suits the need to make the numbers lower. Surely you can all see that?

I'm in. I've printed out the speech from AZ. I'm wondering what about it he will change to make it more pleasing to the ears of the people of El Paso! I've got a tape in the vcr ready to record whatever he has to say--IF they even televise it.

I'm already writing my letters but the first thing I am going to do is thank him for even bothering to look at the border. Flies and honey, you know.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast