Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELL YES, I'm IN. HELL NO, I don't believe a word that comes from that FORK-ED TONGUE. I am STEAMED. The BARF BUCKET RUNNETH OVER.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bush is nothing more then a BS'n con artist that cares nothing about America or Americans unless his sponsors tell him to do different. I have gone from being an avid supporter in 2000 to an avid opponent in 2005.

In 2002 there was an average of 700-800 employers fined by the government for hiring illegals, in 2003 that dropped to 160, 2004 down to 20 and in 2005 that number is down to 8. Which means Bush saw to it that employers were not fined. His admins. coverup of the Border Patrol's questions to illegals as to why they came here, is just another example of his deceit. Think it worked out to 60+ percent caught said they came here because Bush was offering an Amnesty.

If the ball ever gets rolling on getting him impeached from office count me in. This is the Govs FOIA site listing the employers fined with the dates for those interested.

FOIA site

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    HELL YES, I'm IN. HELL NO, I don't believe a word that comes from that FORK-ED TONGUE. I am STEAMED. The BARF BUCKET RUNNETH OVER.
    Pass the bucket when you're done.
    Bush acted like a damn used car salesman, who was offering free undercoating with his sales pitch. 'You buy into my plan of a work program and open borders, and I will make the border alittle more secure'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm telling you, BBEAN! It's Social Security all over again! You got it right--a used car salesman!!! The bucket is full, Bbean so I will have to run to the Wal-Mart and pick up several more!!! I can already tell that one isn't going to do the trick this time. This is EXACTLY how he approached his privatization BS. A used car salesman!!! HAHAHAHA!! He definitely missed his calling.

I hope Judy saved up a BUNCH of rotten tomatoes from her garden because she's got a lot of throwin' to do!!! SPLAT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bush is going to do ANYTHING to secure the border and we here all know this very well. His sister in law is Mexican. He appointed Tony Garza his friend as ambassador to Mexico who just recently married one of the richest women in Mexico. Bush has said over and over again that "....I know Mexico because I was governor of Texas..." So all he wants to do is this typical suck up to Hispanics to get them to vote Republican and Vicente is his good friend anyway.

Bush isn't going to do anything. DEMOCRATS hate him anyway and now Republicans who are anti-immigrant are going to maybe NOT vote at all next time around. The Republican leadership does not seem to understand what a HUGE liability Bush is going to be in next years Congressional elections but maybe massive loss of seats will wake them up?

Unfortunately for those of us who see the cancer that illegal immigration is the future does not look good with either the Democrats or Republicans for if Hilary and or some Dean wacko gets in and a MAJORITY of Democrats get into the Senate and House then we will see an amnesty and from that millions more of immigrrants will pour in through family reunification. It is already happening as we all know from the great posts here and the news articles as well.

We have worthless politicians on both sides of the aisle who don't really care about America but only corporate and other special interests who bow only to the $.

There was a great opportunity for a third party in the form of Ross Perot but that character could not decide if he really wanted to be president or not? You know, he bailed out then bailed back in the race in 92. His initial polling numbers were good!

You would think that somehow someday a Reagan type fellow would stand up and say enough but other than Tancredo and King and a few others nobody wants to stand up and tell it for what it is. Look at McCain?
    Worthless! Guliani? If nomintaed Guliani will do nothing to secure the border. He will say things like what a great immigrant city New York is.

All we can do is we do not like illegals other than vote is MOVE to a affluent white area if you can AFFORD it!

I hope Gilchrist and others can get elected but as stupid as so many voters are I would not count on it!

Bush is a failure and I think even people who voted for him will be glad to see him go?

If you would have watched the speech on Fox News yesterday with the volume off, you would have only read the banners accross the bottom of the screen.

I switched to CNN, but they weren't even coverinbg the speech.

They must have known not to waste their time.

pa

whoops, I deleted the part where:

if you only read the banners, then you would think the border was going to be sealed by a strong administration, HA

Bush isn't going to do anything. DEMOCRATS hate him anyway and now Republicans who are anti-immigrant are going to maybe NOT vote at all next time around. The Republican leadership does not seem to understand what a HUGE liability Bush is going to be in next years Congressional elections but maybe massive loss of seats will wake them up?
    You know what? If the Republicans lose their majority then OH WELL. They haven't done squat for me anyway in the 6 years they were in power so it's no big loss to me. We're going to get the same thing no matter what party we vote for so it doesn't matter. I could care less. Maybe if the Republicans lose their majority then they will wake up and pretend to care again. Maybe the worse things get, the better. Maybe then the idiots in this country will wake up.

As far as Jorge's stump speech goes. Why would anybody be surprised that he's a liar? He's been doing this crap since day one. Anybody who still believes in this guy and supports him should have their voter registration revoked because they obviously lack the mental compacity to vote. Seriously if people are dumb enough to allow themselves to be hoodwinked by this guy and other politicans like him then I want them to stay home on election day. That's right, I don't want you to vote. It's better off if you just don't vote at all. Please stay home and allow real Americans like us to make the decision for you because obviously you can't rub together your two brain cells to think to do what's right. Screw idiotic American sheeple that support anti American politicans.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I keep getting in right after you, dman, and I just can't add anything else to your assessment. You're right on the money with everything you said. I still contend that THE ONLY answer for 2008 is a strong third party candidate. I wouldn't give you two cents for either the Republican or Democratic parties.

JackSmith--I will have to research this again because I can't remember who Ross Perot was running against but I do remember the reason he dropped out. He and his family were threatened. I mean THEIR LIVES were threatened and it had SOMETHING to do with a daughter's wedding. I can't remember any more of the details but I do remember that part. BUT, I DID vote for him so his name was still on the ballot. Boy, that's been a LONG time ago!!!

Well, I see we are all equally impressed with our illustrious President.

Ross Perot ran against Bush the Daddy and Clinton if I'm not mistaken. It's a toss up which miscreant threatened his family but I don't doubt for one second that they were threatened. And, of course, Perot bowing out then in again hurt his credibility, as they knew it would when they started messing with him. There is no doubt Perot had them nervous.

Lots of people swear up and down that a third party can't win but I think a third party, if they can come up with the right candidate, can definitely win. And I hope like hell they do! Neither the Republicans or the Democrats have any intention of doing anything to make this country better for Americans. All they care about is their bank accounts, just like Bootsie said.

It appears as if the more moderate members of the Republican party want to run McCain in 2008. I don't like McCain. He's just like the rest of them as far as I'm concerned. And there is no way in hell I'd vote for Hillary Clintoon. Some say Tom Tancredo is thinking about running as an independent. How much you want to bet he could win?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast