Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Stupid republicans!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Bush is catering again....all the republican party has to do with Hispanic voters is stick to their traditional agenda.....do you think all hispanics in Latin America are Democrats? lol

Just because a citizen is Hispanic does not mean he or she is a DEMOCRAT and believes in immigration! Lots of HISPANIC citizens want MASSIVE DEPORTATTIONS like I do!!
    Many hispanics are very religious and anti-abortion as well, which is why I think so many hispanics voted republican as they did.

I was just thinking the same thing. I am not so sure George Bush knows all there is to know. For example, I know some legal American Hispanic families who are just as outraged as we are about the borders and illegal immigration. They are quietly among us. They are the Hispanic immigrants who want to be united with the American people. They understand the ramifications of separate groups. They desire that their children feel and know that they are Americans, first and foremost.

In particular, one friend has told me that George Bush is using all Hispanics for his agenda to have cheap labor in America. She does not believe that Bush cares anymore about Hispanics than he does native Americans. Her opinion is that Hispanics are a soft target for him to use. Another Legal US citizen who is of hispanic heritage told me that George Bush is driving a wedge between Hispanic people and native American people. He says that his actions and inactions create animosity between us. But he said that Legal Immigrants do not "need" George Bush, although Bush would like for them to believe that they do.

I think there is a growing number of legal American Citizens of Hispanic heritage who are making the choice of being American, or being puppets for the agenda of GWB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bush speaking to latinos on social security reform

Sure he speaks to latinos. He knows that a lot of these people he is talking to are not educated about the stock market but as soon as they hear the word, "investment" from bush, they act as though it came from the bible. Private accounts have worked in some countries like Chile but would not work here. A lot of the people here are not educated enough to have private investment accounts and/or handle them responsibly. Some people donnot know or are not educated about making good investment decisions. This same plan (private accounts) failed in Mexico. What does this tell you. If the latinos he spoke to about Private Accounts were aware of this, they would not be for private accounts either.BY THE WAY, I JUST MADE A DONATION TO THE MINUTEMAN PROJECT AND IT FELT SOOOOO GOOD!

Yes Sonali! I have been planning to make that Minuteman Contribution too, and it's going to happen this week end. I know the feeling your talking about. Like RELIEF. I pray to God we are all making those contributions no matter how small or big. And yes, I need to address that issue with ALIPAC too.

I made one to TeamAmerica about a month ago, and when I mailed that check I felt on top of the world. I swear if I didn't have a family, I'd send all of them every penny to my name. Then I'd sell everything I own (which isn't that much) and send that money too. In fact I'd give up eating to give to this cause for our country. I swear to you guys on that.

The spirit to save this country is burning within all of our hearts. But these heros who are out in the field (Minuteman Project, Alipac, TA, Stein,
    Fairus, Numbersusa, American Border Patrol, VDare, ALL of them) have got to have financial backing as well. We must ALL do our best to help them. We are going to have to start reaching out to others and asking them to help. I've even thought about having weekend car washes with our family!! Is that a wild idea? We have got to get organized on the contributions. SERIOUSLY. I can't think of anyone I'd rather ask others for money for than the United States of America. Yea, I'm proud, and I'm proud of it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

alipac donation next week

alipac donation next week for me. It sure does feel good to donate to a cause that you know is worth it. Let me tell you how angry I am. I just found out that I have ovarian cancer. I go in to try and get emergency medical assistance and they insist I apply for all welfare benefits. I press and press that no, that is not what I need. Then they say, well it will take 2 months to process your request for emergency medical assistance. I could be to the point of no return by then. Then, I glance around the rest of the room to all the non englilsh speakers there who are able to get emergency assistance easily due to pregnancy etc(some of who have their construction worker husbands right there with them, claiming they have no income to get benefits). This angers me. I have never asked for government assistance in my life. YOu know what? I still get up and go to work everyday even though I am tired, pay my taxes -yet the government is not interested in helping me.

Sonali, this is very disturbing news. So what do they expect you to do, put off treatment? This is senseless, please let us know more.

going to er mad as hell tomorrow

Well, I dont know if you know this. Many people here do. I am the daughter of a legal chilean immigrant. I really felt ashamed to have to ask the government for help. I hate welfare and have expressed this in many of my posts. I dont know what to do. My boyfriend, also a legal immigrant from mexico city understands how I fee. Part of me felt like lashing out at the medical assistance office. The lady interviewing me was hispanic and it seemed as though she was less interested in helping me than she was of the obvious illegals who were waiting behind me. I have known this to be a problem. The hispanic social workers even tell the illegals what documentation they need to get assistance and everything. The only thing I can think to do is go to the emergency room and overexagerate my pain. I have read patient laws on hospital websites and it says that they cannot turn you away if you are in severe pain. I cannot think of anything else to do. My insurance from my job does not start for another 4 months. It is supposed to take two months for Mass Health(massachusetts medical assistance) to process my application. I am displaying symptoms of progression in the illness. I guess maybe I will have to lash out if I am turned away. Although from what I understand in the patient rights I have printed up, if I go to the ER complaining of pain and discomfort, they will and cannot turn me away. I am sure there will be plenty of illegals there who will have a much easier time getting in there than I will.

it is even harder when you are a citizen

I was born in Chile and came here with my parents who were granted residency. WE later all became citizens. I have found that it is much harder for us citizens to get benefits or help than it is for illegals. Why is this? It seems our own government would rather let some of us die before giving us medical benefits and give as many handout to the illegals as they want. I dont understand this. It makes me feel like scum of the earth to ask for help but what other choice do I have at the moment. I have written letters to hospitals via e-mail to see what advice I can get. It seems that everywhere they tell me to go is unable to help me. Why? Because I am honest and I let them know that I am currently without insurance.

You were the first person I thought of when I woke up this morning. You should go and get the help you need, Sonali. This is what that assistance is meant for. A true time of need. There is no need for you to feel guilty about that. In fact it isn't good for your health to worry. GO!

sue if not able to get help

If I cannot get the help I need, I will seek counsel on this matter. I dont know if I can find a lawyer to help me-I am pretty sure I can. I mean this is a violation of my rights as a citizen. I should be able to get the help I need.HOwever, they are saying unless I apply for all welfare benefits(which come with immediate 60 days of medical assistance), then I have to wait two months to get help. So, I have decided to take my fanny to the ER on wednesday and tell them I am in a buttload of pain. I believe once you are in the ER, they help you apply for emergency assistance. I guess this is what it is going to take. Unlike the illegals flooding the welfare office, I have some pride. I am not going to lie and apply for all welfare benefits to get emergency care(I dont need welfare). I am not going to lie and tell a social worker I have no income when I do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast