Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    airborneZapper7 wrote:

OK, how about, "President Ron Paul" and "Vice President Tom Tancredo Ticket sound
    Personally, I like the sound of President Duncan Hunter and VP Tom Tancredo.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We've just had several exchanges in this thread that demonstrate what one of our problems is, and why we are not ready to start a third party at this time. We do not even have a consensus on what candidate(s) to support; some want this one at the top of the ticket, some want that one at the top of the ticket. There's nothing wrong with discussing those things, except that for 2008, it's a bit late in the game for us to be doing so. If at this point, we have no candidate we can agree to coalesce around, it's going to be impossible to start a third party at the national level (lower levels are another matter entirely), and difficult to win one of our "insurgent candidates" the Republican nomination.

What this means for us, is that capturing the presidency with a candidate of our liking is going to be a longshot, barring some unforeseen event or events that work heavily in our favor. However, all is not lost. We can do considerable damage to the power of the current ruling elites in our congressional and senatorial elections next year, either with third party candidates, or candidates of an existing party who favor our views. This means either getting behind a third party candidate for each seat very soon, or trying to get candidates of our liking the nomination. That approach will have to vary, according to the political climate in each state, but our strategy needs to focus on defeating those candidates, especially incumbents, unacceptable to us, either in the primary of their party, or in the general election. Remember that every one of these unacceptable candidates, especially incumbents, we can defeat on election day, is a victory for us, and one less pro-illegal vote. We don't have to win them all, just enough to shift the balance of power more to our side of the debate. There are key senate leaders who are on record as supporting shamnesty; these are vulnerable in many places (like Lindsey Graham here in SC), and we need to make their defeat, in the primary if possible, a top priority.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Re: If Hillary Clinton was dehydrated

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    If Hillary Clinton was dehydrated; I wouldnt let her quench her thirst from the sweat off of my Jock strap
    Okaaaay..... that was really gross! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    airborneZapper7 wrote:

OK, how about, "President Ron Paul" and "Vice President Tom Tancredo Ticket sound
    Personally, I like the sound of President Duncan Hunter and VP Tom Tancredo.
    but the winning ticket is President Tancredo / VP Hunter..... thats a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We have an issue here with this "Hillary as prez" thing. If Hillary becomes president, then who is going to be "First Lady"?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have an issue here with this "Hillary as prez" thing. If Hillary becomes president, then who is going to be "First Lady"?

MW
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

Bill of course! I'm sure he would be happy to wear a dress, wig, and lipstick to get back into the White House.

In the privacy of his bedroom, Bill is probably a cross-dresser already.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Maybe she will get Nancy Pelosi to play the part of first lady for her !
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rosie O' Donnel or maybe Ellen DeGeneres?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Rosie O' Donnel or maybe Ellen DeGeneres?
    Sam,

That's the right idea, but think someone a bit more feminine; I believe the two you mentioned like to wear the pants in a relationship, and I would think Hillary does also.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast