Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: President Trump Calls for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens to Solve Catch & Release

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump is under constant attack from the Dems, so will probably state things like that now. And who knows who wrote it?
    There is a point to that = double talk goes a long way in politics. Announce one thing and add a touch of something sweet to hold off the lefts criticism. It seems he has mentioned amnesty before and would not be surprised if little by little the cat is being let out of the bag. Close the border and amnesty everyone here, that is what the gov't wants, chamber of commerce, industry fed politicians, cheap businesses that do not want to pay a wage of the times to Americans.

Day one has come and gone and he has fought hard for a daca amnesty, actually increasing the numbers beyond those signed up. And he has allowed 13mths of catch and release, reauthorized the trafficking act that ties in with the "fear" asylum act; tens of thousands of central americans every month coming in - all on the dole - costing us billions.

Nothing done to clarify anchor babies up to almost 6 million now & they will one day be entitled to family living here legally. He campaigned to turn all this @ - not happening! The takeover continues and the numbers at the border are increasing.
    Last edited by artist; 04-09-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    At this point Donald J Trump is about as bad as John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell.
    On immigration, I actually think Trump is almost as bad as Obama and in some ways worse. At least with Obama we knew he was a scumbag, we knew what we were getting. Trump lied to us to get elected and that is far worse IMO. I'm so over this clown, I don't even care if he gets impeached at this point. What I wouldn't give to have someone like Kris Kobach in the WH.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200 View Post
    On immigration, I actually think Trump is almost as bad as Obama and in some ways worse. At least with Obama we knew he was a scumbag, we knew what we were getting. Trump lied to us to get elected and that is far worse IMO. I'm so over this clown, I don't even care if he gets impeached at this point. What I wouldn't give to have someone like Kris Kobach in the WH.
    You're absolutely right, he did lie to us. He told us DACA would be ended immediately after he moved into the White House. He also told us there would be no amnesty talk until the border was secured. Of course we never want there to be any talk on amnesty, period. However, after the primaries we were stuck because we certainly couldn't vote on Hillary. I guess that's why I always supported Ted Cruz. At least with him there was never any talk of a potential amnesty. Trump was always very inconsistent in his messaging on illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're absolutely right, he did lie to us. He told us DACA would be ended immediately after he moved into the White House. He also told us there would be no amnesty talk until the border was secured. Of course we never want there to be any talk on amnesty, period. However, after the primaries we were stuck because we certainly couldn't vote on Hillary. I guess that's why I always supported Ted Cruz. At least with him there was never any talk of a potential amnesty. Trump was always very inconsistent in his messaging on illegal immigration.
    You're right, Hillary was no option at all. I would never vote for her in a million years. She is the worst, but I don't think Ted Cruz would have been much better than Trump if at all.

Sure he may have not been so gun ho on amnesty, but he was still awful on legal immigration. He called all Trump supporters idiots and when Trump supporters were attacked by far left goons in Chicago, he sided with the angry left mob and blamed Trump. He has an Obama birther problem of his own. He also has deep ties to the Bush family. His VP pick was ridiculous. He seems to have cleaned up his act a little bit since then, but I don't know if it wasn't because his base was souring on him and he did the about face to salvage his political career.

We need sound leadership in the WH that has a proven history of being on our side and not backing down to the deep state thugs.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200 View Post
    You're right, Hillary was no option at all. I would never vote for her in a million years. She is the worst, but I don't think Ted Cruz would have been much better than Trump if at all.

Sure he may have not been so gun ho on amnesty, but he was still awful on legal immigration. He called all Trump supporters idiots and when Trump supporters were attacked by far left goons in Chicago, he sided with the angry left mob and blamed Trump. He has an Obama birther problem of his own. He also has deep ties to the Bush family. His VP pick was ridiculous. He seems to have cleaned up his act a little bit since then, but I don't know if it wasn't because his base was souring on him and he did the about face to salvage his political career.

We need sound leadership in the WH that has a proven history of being on our side and not backing down to the deep state thugs.
    I'm not familiar with a lot of what you're talking about (Cruz calling all Trump supporters idiots). To me it doesn't make much sense that he would do that since he and Trump were basically fighting for the same support. We agree that his choice for VP was a bad choice. I guess he was playing politics with that choice by thinking it would get him the woman vote. It was his position on illegal immigration and border security that I found to be very sound ..... the opposite of Trump. However, with that said, you're entitled to your opinion. I'm certainly not going to get in the Trump/Cruz debate again. That horse was beat to-death during the primaries.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It means a lot to me to see you guys here talking about these important issues since your account were created all the way back in 2005 and 2006.

Thanks for being around for the long haul gentlemen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    It means a lot to me to see you guys here talking about these important issues since your account were created all the way back in 2005 and 2006.

Thanks for being around for the long haul gentlemen.
    Thank you William ..... and thanks for noticing.

PAC Takes Aim At Koch Brothers Support for Amnesty for Millions of illegals

For National Release | 4/19/18

Share by e-mail or on (Facebook HERE) .. (Twitter HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/alipac-take...legals-357886/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12