Like Tree5Likes

Thread: President Trump Makes Statement After Health Care Bill Is Pulled

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Trump Makes Statement After Health Care Bill Is Pulled

President Trump Makes Statement After Health Care Bill Is Pulled

3/24/2017

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Move on to Tax Reform ... Quickly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like the Fox News presentation, updates to the public are appreciated. Cut the rallys, spend your time working on issues that benefits all American citizens.

Hello! democrats will give you zilch - make sure you give them zilch on immigration and the spending for. Cut the spending for central american minors - return them immediately to eliminate this nonsense that endangers our citizens. Make a deal with central american nations and mexico that they cannot come here and be expected ushering in under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They are still coming - man the border with military or nat'l guards - refuse everyone without a visa.

Reinstall the requirement for visa from EVERY NATION - EUROPE INCLUDED FOR ENTRY INTO AMERICA.

Waiting for Trump to say "ryan you are fired" - would have happened yesterday on the Apprentice.

Prez Trump's health care replacement did not work because it was ryan's plan and he is yesterday - ryan you are fired!
    Last edited by artist; 03-24-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Prez Trump's health care replacement did not work because it was ryan's plan and he is yesterday - ryan you are fired!
    Yes, artist, you are exactly right. It failed because it was not Trump's plan.

It's okay. I'm personally disappointed because I don't want to have to buy insurance I can't afford right now or pay the penalty for nothing in return. I'm disappointed for all the 23 million other Americans in that same boat. I'm disappointed for all the Americans who work for companies facing their tax penalties if they go over 30 hours on their employees and have 50 or more employees which only hurts Americans who need jobs and full time work and the employers trying to provide them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I firmly believe when reality sinks in there are going to be a lot of Democrats that will end of blaming their leadership. I am actually proud of the Republicans that held firm today. Unlike the Democrats that did not know what was in Obamacare and simply voted because Obama and Pelosi told them to these Republicans showed that they actually wanted what was best for America and were not robots.

I believe it was a bad bill put forward by Ryan for the benefit of the Insurance Companies. I think he is self serving and I do not trust his motives. I believe President Trump was wise to pull the bill. The Art of the Deal - Know when to walk away. I don't think it is over. I believe there are enough good Republicans that will come up with a plan that both Trump and We the People will love. It will be huge and everyone (except the insurance companies) will be so happy!!!!

He was definitely right to pull the bill and I hope he never brings up the word again. I don't think he will. He walked away for a reason. I don't know if people were following closely enough what all was going on behind the scenes. All the hold-outs were using extortion, trying to make Trump agree to things on positions and bills and policies that had nothing to do with Obamacare. One of those Florida representatives made him promise to reverse the Open Cuba policy. Others wanted something else. Then they'd raise the ante. It was bad faith negotiations and Trump knew it had all gone too far for the possible result. That's why the statement came out "vote or pull it, because "we've given and done all we can do", it wasn't even about the bill, it was about all the other extortion on unrelated matters to pass what was becoming a bad bill. So, it's over. Trump won't do this again.

Why can't Trump get the Republicans to repeal the tax penalties on individuals and employers as part of the Tax Reform Plan? That resolves the tax issues that impact expendable income, work hours and job creation. That's what he's going to do. That's his game plan because that's all he really wanted to do with Obamacare to begin with. Hope I'm right!! If you're watching Stephen Miller, pass it on.

GET RID OF THE OBAMACARE TAX PENALTIES INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES IN TAX REFORM BILL!!!