Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Presidential Promises, Immigration, Security and Sovereignty

Fire Uncle Sam--says "Freedom is never more than one generatin away from extinction. It is not passed on through the blood stream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on to them to do the same."

Judy--says "Remember Americans, who you are and what you were born to do. You were born to preserve the United States".

Ronald Reagan--says "A Nation Without Borders Is Not a Nation".

Patrick Henry--says "Give me Liberty or give me Death".

Ed Murrow--says "You can not defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

I want everyone to play a game right now. I want you to pretend it's October 2008. I want you to pretend that 9/11 never happened. I want you to pretend that the USA has not invaded Afghanistan or Iraq. I want you to pretend that Katrina never happened. I want you to pretend that the USA is still the leader in exports of manufactured goods including high technology exports. I want you to pretend that GM and Ford and our Airlines are all still Solvent and Profitable Companies. I want you to pretend that our population is 250,000,000 instead of 304,000,000; that our borders have been secured and our US Immigration Laws have been enforced. That is the condition of the USA as you enter the Voting Decision Period.

Candidate One for President Promises:

1. In the event of an attack, I promise to take my time to gather my thoughts before I contact NORAD to execute our Air Defense System Protocol.

2. In the event of an attack, I promise to rush to invade countries that I think are responsible without proof that they are.

3. In the event of a national disaster, I promise to wait several days before executing federal relief and assistance to our states and communities.

4. I promise to globalize our economy and transfer power over it to an organization called the WTO presently based in Geneva Switzerland.

5. I promise to open the borders of the USA to all trading partners and transfer authority over immigration into the USA to the WTO.

6. I promise to transfer authority over our domestic laws and public policy laws to the WTO to ensure that none of our civil rights, liberties, freedoms, protections or individual rights interfere with the business interests of the corporations involved in international trade.

7. I promise to use immigration to increase our population at rates faster than our country can absorb and assimmilate; to flood our labor market; to deflate wages and salaries of our citizens; to increase poverty; to increase the income gap between rich and poor; to eliminate the middle class; and increase our national and personal debt to levels that can never be repaid.

8. I promise to create an environment world wide that encourages the relocation of our manufacturing base to other countries so that the USA will no longer be a production based economy; no longer the top exporter of durable and high technology goods; no longer the leader of industry in the world.

9. I promise to push legislation that will strip Americans of their rights to due process; rights to an attorney; rights to phone calls; rights to legal search and seizure; rights to privacy.

10. I promise that if you are arrested without probable cause but only on my suspicion of guilt of something "combatantive", that you will be locked up; detained; without any rights; indefinitely; at unknown locations; somewhere in the world.

11. I promise that if I have reason to suspect you of something that I will spy on you, your phone calls, your communications, and anything else I want to spy on without probable cause; a warrant; or anyone's knowledge but those involved in the spying effort and further promise that you will never know who I spied on; why I spied on them; what I learned from the spying; or how I used this information.

12. I promise that I will use torture whenever I believe it is warranted to obtain information and confessions.

Candidate Two for President Promises:

1. I promise to uphold the laws and constitution of the United States and preserve all civil liberties, freedoms, protections, and individual rights of the American People.

2. I promise to defend and secure our borders and enforce US Immigration Law to the fullest extent possible to preserve our population to sustainable successful levels; protect our labor market; protect the wages and salaries of Americans.

3. I promise to ensure our manufacturing companies have the best environment possible to maintain their operations in the US and will discourage relocation of these companies to other countries.

4. I promise to do everything within my power, our laws and system to keep the USA a production based economy; a leader of industry; and the top exporter of manufactured and high technology products.

5. I promise that as soon as our Air Space has been violated I will contact NORAD immediately and execute our Air Defense Protocol to protect Americans.

6. I promise never to invade another nation and place Americans at risk in war until I have completed a thorough investigation that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the nation to be invaded was responsible; deserves retaliation; and the outcome of war is in the best immediate interest of the American People.

7. I promise never to spy on Americans without probable cause and a warrant or if exigent (emergency) conditions exist, to file for a warrant simultaneously with the action.

8. I promise never to torture anyone to secure information or a confession because under tortourous conditions, that informaton and confession may be unreliable.

9. I promise that as soon as Americans are in harm's way from a national disaster and need rescue, that I will deploy federal resources immediately to perform such rescues and will never wait days as people suffer and die.

10. I promise that I will never blame someone else for something I failed to do or something I did that was wrong.

Which Candidate would you vote for, Candidate One or Candidate Two?

If you voted for a candidate that you thought was Candidate Two and found out that he was Candidate One after the election, would you keep him or throw him out?

Then what in the hell are you waiting on?

http://forums.triangle.com/WebX?12@185. ... eed745/341
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OKAY! I'm ready to play the game!

Candidate 1 is either a FOOL or a LIAR.

Candidate 2 is either a LIAR or a FOOL!!

Candidate 1 and Candidate 2 both share one common bond--they are both POLITICIANS!!! So, the lesson we SHOULD have learned by now is not to believe ANYTHING A POLITICIAN PROMISES. EVER!

How did I do??? Pass or fail??!!!

Oh yeah--that last part-- THROW THEM THE HELL OUT!

I THINK I just won the game!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes!! You IMPEACH as soon as you know they are not who you thought they were; as soon as you know their agenda is not yours or your nation's; as soon as you realize you were defrauded; as soon as you know you have a Traitor in the White House; as soon as you know that the Candidate Two you voted for turns out to be Candidate One, you IMPEACH the lying scum and replace them immediately.

Not all candidates are lying scum. The lesson of the Bush Presidency is that no matter how diligent we may be as voters during an Election, there is the real possibility that we will make a mistake. Our Forefathers recognized that possibility and provided a legal means to correct it immediately to prevent the scum from destroying the nation, our sovereignty, our freedoms and liberties, and our national and individual rights.

That legal means is impeachment and removal from office.

Lets use it before it's too late.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But, THIS is the CATCH 22 situation. HOW do we KNOW who to believe anymore?? Bush and Company has SO ERODED the trust of the American people that we feel "Once burned, Twice Shy". Our REPRESENTATIVES had played a part in this Catch 22 situation as well. We see, day after day, more and more examples of the RAMPANT CORRUPTION in our government. It knows NO BOUNDS. It's EVERYWHERE. SO, WHERE do we START. Of course, I agree that the best place to start is at the top but we need STRONG, DEFINITIVE REASONS for impeachment. They need to be DEFINABLE. They can't just be that Bush is a traitor because WE BELIEVE THAT. I DO believe that we MIGHT have just stumbled on THE DEFINITIVE ACT OF TREASON committed by this administration IF the NSA SPYING ON AMERICANS scandal proves out. In my opinion, THIS would be our best bet.

Did I pass the TEST???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The strong definitive reasons are listed. The President leads the party and the members of Congress that are part of that party. As soon as the President and Vice President are removed from Office, and the next succession sworn in as President, then the election process can take care of the members of the US Congress that no longer fit the bill. The US Congress is not being helpful, but it is not responsible for any of the reasons listed. These were the direct acts of the President, GWB and not the US Congress.

The US Congress did not order troops to Iraq or Afghanistan.

The US Congress did not spy on Americans.

The US Congress did not torture Americans or detain them without due process of law.

The US Congress did not negotiate FTA Treason Treaties, and while they ratified them, they were led to the ratifications by the President.

The US Congress did not fail to enforce US Immigration Law, the President failed to do that.

The US Congress did not fail to secure our borders, the President failed to do that.

The US Congress did not fail to intercept four hijacked commercial airliners on 9/11, the President to that because he failed to give the order to NORAD to execute the protocol.

The US Congress did not fail to respond to Katrina vicitms while negotiating a release of the strategic oil reserve to Exxon and primping for Bush Theater, the President failed to respond as the world watched Americans dying on the street and being left to rot in their wheel chairs on the side of the road.

To my knowledge, this is the first Traitor in the White House of the United States in our history of 230 years.

The likelihood that Dennis Hastert, the next President of the United States, a teacher from Illinois, would be a Bush Globalist Elite is rather remote.

GET THE SCUM OUT NOW and any reason or all of the reasons given will do. Pick one, pick two, pick them all. They are all illegal acts under our system. No President and No Congress has the authority to transfer our powers to anyone for any reason. No President and No Congress has the authority to abandon our laws and fail to enforce our laws. No President can refuse to enforce our laws without breaching his oath of office which is perjury; obstruction of justice; dereliction of duty; and because this benefits foreign nations and foreign nationals at the expense of American National Security, this is High Treason.

NO set of legislators anywhere can take away guaranteed constitutional rights of American Citizens. They may add rights; increase freedom; expand liberty; but they can not subtract them, diminish them, reduce them; over-ride them; or cancel them.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY NOW!!

The US Congress already knows all the reasons to impeach this pair. All Congress is waiting on is assurance from the American Public that this is what we want.

Why would it not be?

OH YEAH! Don't think for ONE SECOND that I won't be the LOUDEST ONE OUT THERE YELLING FOR THIS IMPEACHMENT. There is NO DOUBT in MY MIND that MANIAC AND CHENIAC are traitors of the first order. We just have to convince CONGRESS that they are. That's where I fear we will have an uphill battle. Somebody was SLAMMING Barbara Boxer on Fox the other night because she had "mentioned the "I" word" so we need to start speaking out to our representatives and we need to let them know that we DEMAND they start impeachment proceedings.

Have you contacted Do Do Dole or BUTTHEAD BURR yet?? Any response from them?? THIS is why I am afraid that we are just batting our heads up against a brick wall. I REALLY don't see either of OUR representatives supporting impeachment. I will go to their sites right now and make my feelings known. EVERYONE will have to do their part if this is ever to succeed.

RIGHT ON!! Let them know. The process starts however in the US House of Representatives. So write your Representatives. See how your nice man Representative Coble stands and write him too.

Our immigration problem will not be solved until Bush and Cheney are removed from office and we can not wait untl 2008.

Even if Congress passes every law we want in January 2006--Bush will not enforce them. He will ignore the new laws the same way he has ignored our existing laws.

OKAY! I've DONE MY PART. Now, the rest of you start STORMING your representatives. Below is my letter:

Needless to say, I am NOW MORE UPSET than EVER about the ABUSIVE ADMINISTRATION that we have elected. After hearing about the NSA Spying on AMERICANS, and I think we've only seen the TIP OF THE ICEBURG on this issue, and learning of the Pentagon's "data mining" on AMERICANS, I think the time has come when Congress should SERIOUSLY CONSIDER IMPEACHMENT proceedings.

I am an Independent who has, until 2004, always voted Republican in national elections so this is no left-wing fanatic calling for impeachment. I think George Bush has done MORE DAMAGE to our country than any President in our history and that includes Richard Nixon. It seems that everything he has touched has turned to THE OPPOSITE OF GOLD. In the interest of decency, I won't say WHAT it's turned to!

I don't even know where to START with my list of compaints against this President AND his Vice President. NEVER, in MY memory, has a Vice President been vested with so much power. I often wonder who really IS running our country. I know that it is NOT GEORGE BUSH. I know that Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, and the list goes on, have TRIED to rule our country like a dictatorship.
    They have DEFINED the old adage, "POWER CORRUMPTS and ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY".

They have sold our country down the river to the special interest groups, the "FREE" trade agreements, the lack of willingness to control the border, taking this country to war in Iraq based on FICTITIOUS intelligence, failing to actively pursue bin Laden, IGNORING the rule of LAW in respect to wiretapping, data mining, etc. when there is a COURT that would have given warrants if and when the CRITERIA for same was met.

I want you to give serious and prayerful thought to these issues and ask yourself if YOU want to live in a country where the balance of power provided by our CONSTITUTION has been so blatantly ignored.

RIGHT ON BOOTSIE!!!

Oh Judy I really enjoyed playing that game. You know who I picked !!
    Candidate # 2, of course. That Candidate # 1 sounded like some horrible dictator, in fact he reminded me of a Hilter-Castro-Hussein all rolled into one!!

I think that if they pass an immigration bill and it has a temporary worker program, that we should abandon ship altogether on illegal immigration, and remain organized, strengthen and increase our forces and deploy ourselves for a full Impeachment assault on the enemy.

If we fail on illegal immigration, we will succeed on Impeachment.

I believe we can count you and Bootsie in.

Meeting tomorrow. Same place. Same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast