Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The President's Last Gasp

My review of the president's plan? Weak, weak, weak. Six thousand National Guardsmen to do what, babysit the Border Patrol? Build fences, roads, detention facilities, no aprehension, no enforcement. What's the point? Once again, the president used the specious arguement that you "can't deport 12 million people", knowing very well that no one is really suggesting that. He says we have to secure our border, but that can't be done without his guest worker program. That is simply unacceptable! If our borders cannot be secured without a guest worker program it's only because the president will not secure the borders. In a nutshell, it was a waste of time that will change no one's mind and accomplish nothing.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

He did not mention a key element that will stop the invasion. Discontinuing social benefits.

He did not mention not increasing the number of visas and family visas.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I loved how said "new technologies." He must have a cousin in the IC card business

What you need is to take away the incentives, and put people on the border and/or build a wall with entry points. We could start right now if they wanted.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

He did not mention the babies of the illegals either.
    There is a lot he failed to mentioned.......intentionally.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

We need 40,000 Americans on the border to make any difference and they need to be empowered to stop the border crossers from entering the country...period.

We need all the things each of you mentioned as well.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BABIES OF THE ILLEGALS.......

you mean THE ROOTS THEY'VE SET DOWN IN THE US!

Double talk! All bow to Open Borders

This could be the turning point in this mess!!
    They must be very worried at the outrage being pointed at them by Americans across this great land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

Through his actions including tonight's comedy central speech this Mr Ed's posterior of a president has shown he is not serious about securing the border and will continue to allow the flow of millions of illegal aliens in our country. I only hope it hardened the conservative base, especially in the house so that Tancredo, Hayworth, Hunter and others of the conservative cloth will be more resolute in opposing any garbage passed by our treasonous Senate.

Gotta like that kiss and make up session with Gadaffi. A country who was on our most wanted list for membership in the international terror club is now our friend. And El Presidente Vicente Bush outsourcing critical parts of our defense infrastructure to countries that have coddled terrorists. And I thought we are fighting a war on terror.

If we can't deport 12 million people then how can we get those same 12 million people to come foward pay their fines, and back taxes? And who the heck thinks that any of those law breakers are going to be honest about how long they have been here? This is so absurd. I had to go running after bush's speech just to keep from exploding.

Right, he's talking like all 36 million illegals will abide by the law and register and pay taxes and learn to speak English. Why would they when they can get every benefit already. And soon they'll be voting. They will have all the benefits with none of the responsibilities of citizenship.

They've already broken the laws merely by being here illegally, there is absolutely nothing to make them comply with any new laws.

Bush's plan is merely a way to allow even millions more illegals to enter this country and continue to destroy us from within. I say he has committed treason. Nothing less.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the White House tonight and hear what he is saying to Laura. I have a feeling he is hoping he said exactly what Vincente told him to say so that he won't get another haranguing phone call from his Mexican pal.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Did anyone notice on CNN's Larry King Live that they ( the illegals) are preparing a march on Washington, DC very soon? I liked the idiocy of the president's speech. Just one more nail in his coffin. Also noticed that there was an attack on a "Mexican" bar in Florida. Two gunmen with masks killed four. Wonder if this might be some sort of racially motivated attack? They'll probably blame it on "Whites". Bush really deserves an award for ignorance. Anyway, has anyone considered removing Bush and the Senators from office in accordance with the Declaration of Independence.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    Would just like to hear some oppinions.
    Sincerely,
    MM1(SS) Steven Corter

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast