Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we can't deport 12 million people then how can we get those same 12 million people to come foward pay their fines, and back taxes? And who the heck thinks that any of those law breakers are going to be honest about how long they have been here? This is so absurd. I had to go running after bush's speech just to keep from exploding.
    I to am sick to death of hearing about how we can't deport 12 million people. WHY NOT? TELL ME WHY WE CAN'T DEPORT 12 MILLION PEOPLE. It's just another BS lame ass excuse not to enforce our laws. Bush even admitted in his speech that we have deported 6 million in 5 years time. So if you can deport 6 million in 5 years then why is deporting 12 million ridiculous and impossible?

You are so right, if we can't deport 12 million then why are these idiots led to believe that the illegals will come forward to all of a sudden obey the law once they are legalized? If they didn't respect our laws when they came here, then why would they now that you just rewarded them? If I had children that were misbehaving and I rewarded them instead of punishing them, is that going to make the children all of a sudden stop misbehaving? Again common sense that the elites don't have the ability to comprehend.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    LOL.......thanx!

Martinez is Florida {right}

Menendez is disgusting! He's one of those behind the marches 5/1!
    {I knew a long time ago how dangerous he was but many thought I was a NUT---surprise!}

Corzine marched along with the others!!

Un freakin believable

and THANK YOU on the heads up re: alternative to Kean
    Yeah, he might have been at the pro-illegals, SEIU-sponsored rally held in front of City Hall last month, where I heard Her Shrillness make her standard stump speech. Wish I had ear plugs for that one. Either that, or he attended the rally they held in New Jersey simultaneously. Either way, the guy's a schmuck.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345