Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The sheer arrogance of standing up there and going against American citizens! My stomach is in knots! Bush did the same thing to us because these leaders are no longer leaders of the United States. They are GLOBALISTS!! They don't even hide it anymore. Here's the press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63xEbqO ... r_embedded

Don't sweat it. Obama is a lightweight and a sure-fire one-term president. His approval ratings are already in the toilet. I voted for the guy -- only because I disliked McCain even worse -- but I'll be happy when this glib-talking salesman of a politician is flushed down the drain of history.

Well, I was totally insulted watching this President pander to Mexico and blaming Americans for the illegal immigration problem, and the drug problem. Instead of saying we'll secure the border against drugs coming into this country, he says he'll stop Americans from using them. Good luck with that one. Nobody has been able to do that yet. Then, instead of saying he'll secure the border by checking everyone coming north to make sure bad guys don't get in, he says he's checking 100% of the cargo leaving this country to check for illegal guns going south.

This President has cooked his own goose this time because the more he talks and insults the American people, the more they hate him. People are tired of having leaders who represent criminals instead of the legal citizens who voted for them. If I was a liberal and voted for this jerk, I would be so mad I would never vote Democrat again.

Here's the clincher. I just heard Sheriff Joe Arpaio tell Cavuto that Calderon has now made drugs legal in Mexico. Well, that makes it easier for the cartel to move them to the border, doesn't it? Now all they have to do is get them across to our side. That's not a problem because regardless of what this liar of a President of ours says, our border is NOT secure and that's the way he wants to keep it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there any proof of drugs being legalized in mexico....that is something important to get out if its true, but we need links

High Treason is what it is -- high treason against our United States of America and its citizen People. In my opinion everyone of these traitorous politicians need to be voted out of office and offshored!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Is there any proof of drugs being legalized in mexico....that is something important to get out if its true, but we need links
    I don't know. All I know is that Sheriff Joe said it and Cavuto didn't correct him.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I don't know. All I know is that Sheriff Joe said it and Cavuto didn't correct him.
    I am not seeing it on any news sevice...........something we need to keep an eye on.

I know last year they legalized small quantities

Heroin and cocaine now legal in Mexico – in small doses

By David Usborne
    Tuesday, 25 August 2009

A controversial new law decriminalising the possession of small amounts of heroin, marijuana, cocaine and other illicit substances was quietly slipped on to the statute books in Mexico yesterday.

The move provoked little fuss either in Mexico itself or across the border in the US, which in the past has resisted anything that might be seen as going soft on drugs.

"This is not legalisation. This is regulating the issue," insisted Bernardo Espino del Castillo, the Attorney General, in an attempt to play down the significance of the new measure. The government made sure there was no fanfare or grand announcement after the law was finally passed at the end of last week.

Mexico is enmeshed in a violent war with drugs cartels and traffickers that has claimed more than 11,000 lives in the past two-and-a-half years, and it is keen to explore any new approach that might ease the situation. Officials believe that the law will ease pressure on the country's overcrowded prisons and allow police to concentrate on dealers and smugglers.

The reform will also help by taking away from ordinary police officers the discretion on whether to arrest and possibly prosecute drug users – a prerogative that has encouraged shakedowns of citizens and corruption.

However, it is also with at least half an eye towards America that the law has been signed. Many in Mexico believe that their northern neighbour would do well to reassess its own ultra-prohibitionist approach to drug use, particularly concerning marijuana, sales of which provide roughly two-thirds of the cartels' profits.

Some US states have indeed moved to decriminalise the possession of small quantities of marijuana but not other drugs. At the same time, arrests for marijuana possession set a new record of about 800,000 last year.

With Barack Obama in the White House, the atmospherics, at least, have been changing. Earlier this year, the US acknowledged for the first time that it shared some of the blame for Mexico's drug problems because it was the main point of consumption. Certainly, it is anxious to see the Mexican President, Felipe Calderon, make headway in his anti-drugs campaign.

Observers also note that when the Mexican Congress approved a similar law several years ago, the then president, Vicente Fox, declined to sign it because of stiff pressure from the Bush administration in Washington. This time around, there was no such intervention from the US, which so far has had little to say about it officially.

Under the new rules there will be no action taken against those carrying up to a half-gramme of cocaine, 40 grammes of marijuana or 50 milligrammes of heroin.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 76792.html

drug abatement money

I wonder how tight we could make our southern border against drug and firearm smuggling if we spent that 1.3 billion on border security?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I watched part of a news conference earlier that was bilingual. I soon got bored and switched the channel as it was annoying as it was taking forever. This is the USA and we speak English!
    For everyone who sat and watched the conference and soon got bored because parts of it was in Spanish and changed the channel or turned it off and that's as far as you went, I'm disappointed. You SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE WHITE HOUSE and told them that this is the USA, WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE AND THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROADCASTED IN ENGLISH!! WE are tax paying citizens of this country and anything like this that concerns OUR country needs to be broadcasted in OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE!

Quit taking this kind of treatment in the shorts and not doing anything proactive about it!!!! That's why this is happening!! Everybody just walks away!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast