Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think we even need to discuss the Arizona law. All we have to do is hold up signs that shows what mexico does when someone crosses their border illegally. Or ask our reputable representatives who oppose the law what happens if you cross illegally to mexico? There is NO argument.

They won't have a leg to stand on. Why is it ok for mexico to criminalize illegals but we are supposed to just open our borders wide open?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Yeah...why won't President Calderon let me cross into Mexico illegally, squat on some beach front property and then raise an American flag on it and call it my own? I want Calderon to make sure that there are at least 40 ENGLISH speaking radio stations to every square mile, giving information over the airwaves of how to sidestep all of Mexico's laws and where to go and who to call for legal council if I get caught there illegally. How about some free health care too paid for by the Mexican government...food stamps? Yeah, those would be needed too, because once I'm over the border and in Mexico I don't plan on working...I just want to have a bunch of babies that qualify me and my family for more Mexican freebies...

Every bit of that is absurd....I would NEVER expect ANY COUNTRY to provide those things to me if I even had the audacity to enter their country ILLEGALLY! Calderon needs to crawl back under that Mexican rock on the other side of the border and STFU! Take his 40 million illegals and anchor babies back with him! They're MORE TROUBLE THAN THEY'RE WORTH!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Re: drug abatement money

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    I wonder how tight we could make our southern border against drug and firearm smuggling if we spent that 1.3 billion on border security?
    To seriously answer that question?

Brother we could make that border freeking AIRTIGHT! NO QUESTION.

To use that old phrase, 'We have the technology.' And it really doesn't take all that much technology, just the resolve to deploy the appropriate military force, with appropriate orders to do what is necessary... and we could shut that border down so tight that a wetback couldn't so much as squeak a fart across it without getting shot dead.

Before that can happen though, in addition to replacing that anti-American pandering idiot in the oval office, we must change our mind-set about this issue. It is not a 'migration problem'. It is not an 'illegal immigration problem'. This must be seen for what it is: AN INVASION OF FOREIGNERS.

It must be seen as a matter of National Security, and nothing less than a full-on military response, with the Rules of Engagement being Shoot to KILL on Sight, is going to fix it. Obviously this will never happen so long as that muslim imposter in chief is in power. So first he needs to be booted outta there, then it's lock and load time, fellow Patriots. The time for talkin' is over.

Re: drug abatement money

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGarfield
    Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    I wonder how tight we could make our southern border against drug and firearm smuggling if we spent that 1.3 billion on border security?
    To seriously answer that question?

Brother we could make that border freeking AIRTIGHT! NO QUESTION.

To use that old phrase, 'We have the technology.' And it really doesn't take all that much technology, just the resolve to deploy the appropriate military force, with appropriate orders to do what is necessary... and we could shut that border down so tight that a wetback couldn't so much as squeak a fart across it without getting shot dead.

Before that can happen though, in addition to replacing that anti-American pandering idiot in the oval office, we must change our mind-set about this issue. It is not a 'migration problem'. It is not an 'illegal immigration problem'. This must be seen for what it is: AN INVASION OF FOREIGNERS.

It must be seen as a matter of National Security, and nothing less than a full-on military response, with the Rules of Engagement being Shoot to KILL on Sight, is going to fix it. Obviously this will never happen so long as that muslim imposter in chief is in power. So first he needs to be booted outta there, then it's lock and load time, fellow Patriots. The time for talkin' is over.
    YOU hit the nail squarely on the head!! We are protecting Iraq's borders...why not or own?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234