Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Yes just when you think it cannot get any worse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    mirse wrote:
    3. Maybe they should divide New York State into two states: English-speaking and non-English speaking states.
    This kind of division is probably exactly what is going to eventually happen. Though not necessarily government-supported.
    I can't speak for the state but here in NYC the divisions run in neighborhoods. Pick any language from around the world and there is a corresponding neighborhood for you to live in.

I counted 9 different languages printed on my sons report card. He is in a high school with a student body of about 3 thousand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Received a call from UNC Medical Center last week reminding the wife of an appoint. Half of the message was in Spanish and the other half English. Well, at least the first half was in English.

The Spanish half of the message was just a repeat of the English.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Received a call from UNC Medical Center last week reminding the wife of an appoint. Half of the message was in Spanish and the other half English. Well, at least the first half was in English.

The Spanish half of the message was just a repeat of the English.
    They are trying to get us used to this because they are going to try to shove it down our throats whether we like it or NOT!!!!

April wrote:
    They are trying to get us used to this because they are going to try to shove it down our throats whether we like it or NOT!!!!
    I have come to believe they are actually GLAD when we don't like something. They not only don't care if we don't like it, it is better for them if we don't like it.

Because:
    1. The "Divide and Conquer" strategy of gaining power.
    OR
    2. Many of the current Powers That Be hate America and real Americans, so if they make us angry, they like it.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    April wrote:
    I have come to believe they are actually GLAD when we don't like something. They not only don't care if we don't like it, it is better for them if we don't like it.

Because:
    1. The "Divide and Conquer" strategy of gaining power.
    OR
    2. Many of the current Powers That Be hate America and real Americans, so if they make us angry, they like it.
    Yes they have proven over and over they don't care whether we like it or not , they are walking over us daily.

On the flip side, I received a call at my home one afternoon, answered it and the first thing I head was: 'espeka espanol?" (screw the spelling...I DO NOT speak spanish). I told the caller (politely) "I do not speak your language. This is America where we speak English", and hung up the phone.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    On the flip side, I received a call at my home one afternoon, answered it and the first thing I head was: 'espeka espanol?" (screw the spelling...I DO NOT speak spanish). I told the caller (politely) "I do not speak your language. This is America where we speak English", and hung up the phone.
    Good for you, they need to know the brain washing is not working on US!!!! English is our language!!!!!

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    --Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    --Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    Thanks for posting Jean, such wise words!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast