Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    --Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    Thanks for posting Jean, such wise words!
    You're welcome April. A common language is unifying which President Theodore Roosevelt obviously realized and encouraged. Seems the plan for sometime has been to divide people into groups....that way they're easier to control.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    --Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    Thanks for posting Jean, such wise words!
    You're welcome April. A common language is unifying which President Theodore Roosevelt obviously realized and encouraged. Seems the plan for sometime has been to divide people into groups....that way they're easier to control.
    I agree completely....it is the Divide and Conquer plan, that is why we need to stand united as Americans who love this country more than ever.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I live in Arizona. I get lots of calls from people that speak in Spanish when I answer, in spite of me answering the phone in English. One woman argued with me when I told her she had the wrong phone number. She called me for about a week, insisting in broken English that it was the right number. I told her I had the number for more than six years and that Jose did not live here. She screamed at me telling me he did and she had the right number. I hung up. Sometimes they just continue to speak in Spanish. I have to just hang up the phone. I am so sick of all of this and trying so hard to get out. This is the ugliest place I have ever lived. It's state number 9 on the roster and I swear I didn't know a place like this existed in this country.

And there will be many more if we don't get it through our politicians heads that we do not want this. Regardless of what they are shoving down our throats.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I have not called the number, but this is disgusting. To me this is a slow takeover of the U.S.A. And if people look the other way in hopes that the problem will clear itself up, more of this will happen.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

And the NAACP and ACLU, too

Until the people in those states start complaining nothing will change...

Here in Idaho Wal-Mart starting putting up signs in Spanish and because the people started complaining immediately that they would not shop there anymore, the sign were down with in 2 weeks.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here in Idaho Wal-Mart starting putting up signs in Spanish and because the people started complaining immediately that they would not shop there anymore, the sign were down with in 2 weeks.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

The people need to realize they are the only ones who are going to bring about change!

April

The people need to realize they are the only ones who are going to bring about change!

Sosad, I was in Nampa visiting family and we had to go to Wal Mart several times for various things. It was SO NICE not to have signs in spanish or even have to hear it. The store was clean and there was no spanish broadcasting from tv's blasting Wal Mart commercials! I told everyone I met out there not to let thier beautiful state get like CA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast