Quote Originally Posted by AE
Sandra, that is one of the things I am SO tired of.

We actually had a kind in our complex say that one time to our son. "All white people are racists, everyone knows that".

These kids are taught this at home.

My son started something with the then manager, who was harassing our kids just because they were the only white kids (oh yes we knew why and he admitted he would play favorites because the other kids were Latino). He would say something to my son, and my son (then 12/13) would respond to him "are you saying that just because I am white?", or "are you saying I can't be in the upper parking lot just because I am white?". Turned the tables on him and he never knew what to say, he mainly just walked away and left him alone after that.
Good for your son All our kids should give them a taste of their own medicine but most have been brain washed that white people are racist no matter how much it has changed over the last 40 or 50 years.

I think everyone that voted for OBLABBER mouth is racist, everyone of them said with their own mouths they voted for him because he was black but hey wait ...LOL He is NOT FULL balck is he??? Guess his racist side comes from his white side huh???