Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-Amnesty Group's Playbook

Hat tip to Tinybob for finding this -- the amnesty game plan (8 pages in PDF) from ImmigrationWorks, headed by the open-borders Tamar Jacoby. You will see how they, in conjunction with cheap labor business interests, co-opt enforcement measures they can't stop, how they want to "mobilize the grassroots" etc. to push amnesty.

http://images.radcity.net/6694/3546577.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, I added a quote on your NYT map post:
    It took Norway one hundred years (1820-1920) to send a million people to the US. But Mexico could easily do that in six months!

I am going to print up charts from Roy Beck's Chain Migration page sopeople can see, in graphic terms, what will happen with a combination of Amnesty and the present family reunification policy.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this document being dissected etc by the powers that be on our side?

Does anyone have the capabilities of transferring this pdf file to an html so it can be displayed here? These guys are getting organized to fight us if amnesty comes up again and we need to be ready to fight back even harder this time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    Is this document being dissected etc by the powers that be on our side?
    If someone is a member of numbersUSA maybe they could forward this to them.

There is something weird about this pdf, normally I can copy and paste one but not this time!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    There is something weird about this pdf, normally I can copy and paste one but not this time!
    I tried, too. Someone told me it takes a special program.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Populist, I added a quote on your NYT map post:
    It took Norway one hundred years (1820-1920) to send a million people to the US. But Mexico could easily do that in six months!

I am going to print up charts from Roy Beck's Chain Migration page sopeople can see, in graphic terms, what will happen with a combination of Amnesty and the present family reunification policy.
    Thanks CR. Good idea to make this visual.

Beat Tamar
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, just did read thru the PDF.

The most effective pro-illegals argument, IMO, will be that Americans believe in second chances. The most effective counter argument, IMO, will be that in this time of crisis, increasingly desperate Americans have to come first. First access to jobs, first access to education, first access to health care, and first access to public assistance.

Everybody else will have to wait. And while they're waiting, we'll enforce American law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast