Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Emails sent. I also plan to send emails to people I know urging them to take the time to email and/or call.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

BTW, got DSL not long ago, and WOW!! this makes sending large amount of emails out a breeze.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    WOW! They are trying to silence us yet again! I am going to e-mail ALL OF THEM!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I emailed all of them.

I cant believe the audacity and arrogance of these groups!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I cant believe the audacity and arrogance of these groups!
    I cannot believe the arrogance of and audacity of our elected politicains who pander to groups like la raza at the expense of American Citizens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please tell them you are sending a copy of the letter to your congressmen since the issue involves the First Amendment right to free speech and possible censorship of the news.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done.

I urge everyone to upold our Constitutional Rights to Freedom of Speech!
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Emailing now

Gone a little further - posted it on several local forums and a couple of other blogs I belong to.

Media has the obligation to present ALL VIEWS AND OPINIONS or else they are not true media sources. IF they shut us out, we can shut them out too - boycott campaigns anyone?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

All of these media orgs. have ALREADY BEEN practicing censorship!! They never say anything bad about illegals (except for Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, and Michelle Malkin), while calling us "anti-immigrant".

I think we need to tell them to stop the current propoganda instead of increasing it!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast