Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

pro-illegal rally at Iowa State University

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/media/sto ... edaily.com

(right) Ed Fallon - candidate for governor of Iowa

^ image from local liberal blog www.ameswire.com

They just had a pro-illegal rally at Iowa State. If you ask me, their school newspaper needs some good letters to the editor on this issue. I've been watching their website for a while and they haven't had many good factual letters on the issue.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/media/sto ... edaily.com

blueman .... you need to tell us something about the event ???? 20 people or 200 ... I see one flag ... any others?
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

First.... 100 people, that's BS. Back in 92' we had 50K plus protesting the lack of alcohol after the bars closed. Guess what happened to us... they gassed us. Good luck with that now, that would be an autrosity.

I can't believe how liberal The Daily has become... this would not be an issue then. I wonder what is happening in Iowa City.

My father came back from LeMars a couple weeks ago. He said the main street is being taken over by Taco houses and Spanish groceries. South Sioux City is now called "Little Mexico".

Word is, is that the INS tried to crack down on the illegals in the packing plants and the Corps twisted the government's arm to end it. That's all I know.

I aways thought I could escape back to Iowa.... I'm looking at Alaska or St. Croix now.... In a pinch New Zeland or Austraila