Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are either going to stop the insurgents who are meeeting with the Mexican Government to Orchestrate their next Moves or we are going to give our childrens country to a bunch of roach invested Minds and hearts from a country who can't get their act together because they all work from corruption///a corruption bred by their heritage and histo r y and while not personal, their heritage and history arenot ours and this is why they cannot be allowed to just HAve their WAy all the time..

Does anyone in Washington DC care? It sure fees like a threat to US citizens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How would one go about getting info like this into the hands of a major news station like Fox or CNN to see if thy woulod follow up on it?
    I did send this to Fox and to Rush...I have PT early tomorrow (had to have a total shoulder replacement, injury from Hurricane Charley) so if I miss it and someone on Fox mentions it, could someone please post something about it. Thanks a bunch.....

I wrote the university and the doofus raza dude.

WHAT??

C'mon EVERYONE on this board!! Haven't you been listening to anything I posted on this board? I posted this information about Guiterrez, La Raza, Mexican claims to the border states and everything nearly a week ago already under an article I titled "Demonstrators Declare Civil War On U.S."

I suppose it got deleted or mod'd.

I swear, and I do mean I swear that I've been following this movement even when I was in military intelligence back in the 1990's. The movement actually began in the 1960's in MEXICO first. That is where the plans for a silent takeover of the United States were first drafted - and now they are being implemented.

It is no longer a threat. It is your reality.

I told people to wake up, but it fell on deaf ears.

Best you can do now is to go to immigrationwatchdog.com and order as many of their DVD copies as you can possibly afford and start handing them out. You have NOT got any time to lose (that is if the time hasn't already expired).

As for contacting the Department of Homeland Security and I.C.E. about Guiterrez, La Raza and their concept of Aztlan - I sent messages to both of them, my Congressmen and my Senators and I have received nary of a response. They simply continue to drive forward in offering absolute amnesty in the form of a nicely re-named label of "guest worker program".

By the way, according to the Patriot Acts we are currently under - the activities of ALL these recent protests qualify as terrorism and a threat to national security.

The ONLY way you (we) the people can prevent amnesty from passing is for each and every one of you (and I mean this - I really mean this!!) to write letters to the editor of every newspaper across this nation about this radical organization, 2) Contact every single one of your Congressmen and Senators about it, 3) Get this information into the hands of millions upon millions of other U.S. citizens and get ALL of them to do the same. And.... you have until May 1st to do it.

Not enough time, you say?

Should have thought about all of this at LEAST a week ago when I tried to create some alarm over it on here while there has hardly been a comment. I'm sure you will find my article buried several pages deep on this board - if you will even find it at all.

I'm so sorry most of you didn't see it. But I promise you - it was there.

Either engage this movement or we all lose. There is no further conversation warranted - only action.

Please get active - today! I've already been working hard at it all by my lonesome from here.

Good luck!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Concerenedveteran,

a lot of posts tend to get buried overnight due to other posters posting new topics. My apologies for not responding to your post, but my eyes have been widely open to what's going on. I'm writing and I will continue to write. thanks kurt for all your hard work.

It's ok USCitizen. I'm just shocked that it isn't easier to get word out. These masses are being "supercharged" by propaganda put forth by these lunatics (terrorists) yet national media doesn't show even one fine thread of what is truly going on here!

This country has come to a bit of a fork in the road, and unless people are notified on this information on a very mass scale - and rapidly - AND informed to act, there are going to be some serious repercussions.

Let us drop the entire terrorist remarks Jose Guiterrez and his ilk have openly declared for just a moment. Let us pretend that no violence comes about and all is peachy. Does that mean we are in the clear?

No!

Their first goal is to make every attempt to penetrate the political system and to install those in office who are sympathetic to the cause of "La Raza". They are already making progress! Government agencies in Texas are proclaiming that they are FOR the protests. So are government agencies in other states.

Through subversion of our political process, they seek to first receive amnesty. Though they are pushing for total amnesty to look good, they ARE prepared to settle for a low-level form of amnesty as the current "guest worker" program which will soon be up for debate via the Senate.

Once amnesty - even a limited form of it - is acquired, millions of those who are currently here and who are sympathetic to the cause of "La Raza" will have obtained voting status.

If just ten million of those who have flooded our borders obtain voting rights via a "path to citizenship" and the people of the United States remain apathetic when it comes to their civic duties in knowing their politicians before voting for them - and then VOTING properly in large numbers - ten million voters could literally be the deciding vote.

Jose Guiterrez has a multi-pronged approach to overthrowing our system. His plan is quite impressive and I warn people that he is very well educated in both Mexican politics as well as U.S. Politics. So well educated, in fact, that he has been a professor at the University of Texas for some time now as he educates student after student in subversion and propaganda. This one man is someone who truly should be feared, as he is more understanding about the inner workings of our political system than anyone from an Arab country with similiar malicious intent.

Jose Guiterrez's last resort is in the use of violence to create distractions which are capable of turning our military and law enforcement attention away from the border. Jose knows well that riots and violence will put a major drain on all of our emergency response teams, military and police forces. While there is a concerted effort in attempting to regain control of our major cities.... reinforcements can then easily storm our borders overcoming any skeletal patrol crews and could then provide a full flanking maneuver to take all of the border states within just a couple of short days.

As you can see, through intelligence gathering techniques ANYONE can learn if they apply their minds to it - it is possible to dig up the dirt on the plans of any known group or organization who plans an overthrow of a political system! I most certainly am not in the dark, and I am maintaining OPEN LINES between Department of Homeland Security, I.C.E., FBI, Congress, Senate, CIA, NSA, U.S. Military forces and others.

Believe it or not, while most will believe that our government and our intelligence forces know everything already - unfortunately much of this is going to catch all of them off guard too. They have been DUPED and are the victims of deception, propaganda and psychological operations just as much as you and I have been as "mere citizens".

It is because of these facts that I STILL trust the majority of our government institution - just that they've been smacked over the head with the enticement of furthering political careers and satisfying their biggest campaign contributors. I will be here willing to work with them once they have been taken by surprise and have actually sobered themselves up.

It is important to NOT be anti-government - one must simply be willing to eradicate corruption from within it from top down. Right now it's difficult to tell who is serving who. But when push comes to shove - when our nation is in crisis - the "good guys" within government will experience an internal cleansing smorgasboard. That is our ONLY hope!!

I have faith in my government, and that those within it who are just and SOBER will sieze control of the reigns and join the civil population in overcoming any threat we may face.

Until then, there are some very dangerous roads ahead.

Get word out about this quickly.

Thanks for the reply!!

great post concerenedveteran,

I do have faith that our constitution will prevail, and it will be held in the hands of those who are sober, those who will do it justice. But it is also very difficult to get our fellow brother's and sisters involved, I tend to sound like a broken record to my friends LOL...a lot of U.S. citizens tend to see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil.

It's discouraging at times to see them not be concerned with this issue. To turn a blind eye is ignorance and ignorance will be this country's downfall if we cannot reach the mass's soon.

Pretty Sage advise there Vet. I am finding it difficult to inform those who are not directly effected by this. Where I live it really depends on what part of town your in. I try and tell them it is coming their way and they just don't get it. It's active denial or they really believe it won't effect them...even though it does in ways they don't see everyday.

I was at a Town Hall meeting tonight and there was a lot of discussion about getting your State governments to get rid of the magnets. That is another avenue to take. It does not all have to be at the Federal level. When a speaker was asked where are they going to go...she said "tell them to go to Illinois, they are illegal friendly." It just may happen like that...Small town Illinois may be in for a surprise.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I couldn't help but to roll in a bit of laughter at that one "small town illinois may be in for a surprise"

I recall when my in-laws used to live in Maryland. We used to drive through Illinois without choice if we wanted the nice travel of I-80 East. But man oh man, I-80 in Illinois made me wish we were riding in a horse-pulled buggy. If you try to drive fast in a modern car over Illinois roads - may want to ensure that your seat backs and trays are in their upright positions.

Oh, and don't drink anything with carbonation in it before hitting Illinois - if you do, be very careful when you remove the lid on the container. My Pontiac Grand-Am got "Coke'd"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast