Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Professor Gutierrez is proposing killing gringos

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

We will march and riot and burn cities to the ground and in the end, we will get our way
    When all hell breaks loose and it will (those two examples above are just the beginning), there isn't enough law enforcement or National Guard to stop the hordes which will include drug runners and terrorists.

I don't know, but this sounds like an act of aggression against the United States.

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Every American and legal alien should watch a few of these videos to see exactly what the "Mexica Movement" is all about and exactly how serious these invaders are; see here and here. Must see videos and articles!
    http://www.mexica-movement.org/
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=810

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm
    As Professor Gutierrez is proposing killing gringos, the message from Cienguegos becomes crystal clear. Make no mistake about it and I said it in my last column: millions of illegals are blatantly shoving their lawlessness right in our faces with the backing of cowardly politicians at all levels. The talk all week on cable and radio has been about the November elections and how the Republicans can't afford to alienate the Latino vote. Not about the law, not about the massive destruction to our country from this invasion, just protect their political butts at all costs. Yellow bellied cowards.

Books and publications by Professor Gutierrez:
    El Político: The Mexican American Elected Official (El Paso: Mictla Publications, 1972); A Gringo Manual on How to Handle Mexicans (Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico: Imprenta Velasco Burkhardt, 1974); A War of Words (co-authored) (Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press, 1985); The Making of a Chicano Militant: Lessons from Cristal (Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 199; My Struggle for the Land: Autobiography of Reies López Tijerina (translated and condensed, (Houston: Arte Publico Press, forthcoming); and, a revised and expanded edition of A Gringo Manual on How to Handle Mexicans (Houston: Arte Publico Press, forthcoming). He also has written several articles and chapters over the years, the most recent being "Chicano Music: The Politics and Evolution to 1950," for an anthology edited by Lawrence Clayton for Texas A & M University Press, forthcoming; "Binacionalismo en el siglo XXI: Chicanos y mexicanos en los Estados Unidos," Fondo Editorial Huaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico, forthcoming; "Experiences of Chicana County Judges in Texas Politics: In Their Own Words," Frontiers: A Journal of Women's Studies, 20:1, Spring 1999; and, "Los dos Mexicos," Extensiones: Revista Interdisciplinaria de la Universidad Intercontinental, Mexico D.F., Mexico 4:1 y 2. 1997.

He currently is at work on three manuscripts: A Chicano Manual on How to Handle Gringos; Chicano Leadership: Local Elected Officials in Texas, 1950-2000, which is based on 157 oral history interviews he conducted between 1996 and 2000; and, Tracking King Tiger: The Federal and State Government Surveillance of Reies López Tijerina and the Land Recovery Movement.

During the mid-1960s through the Chicano Movement and to the present time, Dr. Gutiérrez was lead organizer, founder and co-founder of several organizations such as the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO), Mexican American Unity Council (MAUC), Ciudadanos Unidos, Obreros Unidos Independientes, La Raza Unida Party, Winter Garden Project, Becas Para Aztlán, Oregon Council for Hispanic Advancement, Northwest Voter Registration and Education Project, and Grupo de Apoyo para Immigrantes Latin Americanos (GAILA). He has been the subject of many articles and film documentaries, the most recent being the PBS three-part video series, CHICANO! The Mexican American Struggle for Civil Rights, and is mentioned in many Chicano history and political science books for his activism.
    http://libraries.uta.edu/tejanovoices/gutierrez.asp

This is some scary stuff!

We need to get the word out to everyone we know. I intend to do this right away.

I have seen this Gutierrez on TV and didn't like him but its worse than I thought. Thanks for the heads up!
    What Goes Around Comes Around

How would one go about getting info like this into the hands of a major news station like Fox or CNN to see if thy woulod follow up on it?

It has been common practice for the MSM to discredit such news sources all along. Sometimes they have reason (like the guy whose secret sources told him the president said the constitution was a ** piece of paper) and sometimes they don't. This one needs to be investigated, that is for sure. Send it to the other media and see what they think. If there is any basis at all for it, you will see it on TV. I've found that out by sending them articles that I wondered about.

You have to keep in mind that some on line news sources feel they can make up things and be way off base because they are anonymous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    How would one go about getting info like this into the hands of a major news station like Fox or CNN to see if thy woulod follow up on it?
    You can go to their web sites and most have contact links.

I don't know how they don't know about this. I don't know how this man is not in custody for terriorism. I think if they suspend highschool kids for the American flag......that the college should have suspended him ages ago. I don't know why he's not being detained and charged for insighting a civil war. I mean there is no way to misunderstand his meaning. But.....nothing. He's not being secretive. His message is in video and in writing. Maybe someone can tell me why Homeland Security isn't on this guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Verify and publish.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Legals & illegals will be in same pot!

"Republicans can't afford to alienate the Latino vote." WHAT LATINO VOTE? The LEGALS should be voting against amnesty and open borders because they will be lumped into the same pot with the illegals if our law makers sell us out again. Real American citizens who despise the thought of legalizing law-breakers will not be likely to care for the company of any Latino, legal or otherwise. To put it bluntly, Latinos will largely be hated and discriminated against. Remember black/white intergration? It was nothing compared to the race war which will surely follow amnesty or guest worker laws.
    And as to the ILLEGAL Latino vote, how the heck are we letting illegals vote anyhow???

aRE YOU SAYING THIS GUY IS A pROFESSOR OF uNITVERSITY OF tEXAS AT aRLINGTON?

Then we need to point out to locals that this guy should be fired from his post...Anyone with UT arlington Phone Numbers?

crazybird--perhaps because nobody reported him. They aren't mind readers and they can't be a thousand places at once.

I think that we expect too much from our law enforcement sometimes. If they couldn't decipher blatant threats saying the 20 guys were going to take out the WTC, the Pentagon and the White House, do you think they can find one screwball writing stupidity?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast