Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

QUESTION for CONCERNED VET

Your posts are part of the reason I went off hunting and putting pieces together. I should change my icon to a cat ... everyone knows what curiosity does to a cat. Anyway.......

your previous position "military intelligence" answers just one more question I have had. IF I can find this stuff our government can find this stuff (obviously you did because I trace it back that far too) WHY has this government not acted on the information?

Why did and do the the Federal government turn a blind eye to all of this? Is it because they've got us so far in debt we don't even control our own government anymore? Does it answer to the money man at a top higher than Washington?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Conerned VET
    are you still around? I posted a question to you. I also have a track on why your queries are ignored by your senator and congressman.

Tancredo laid out the "white house" map on how they plan to get the guest worker clauses through. They are pushing (with some difficulty thank God!) the amnesty diversion through the Senate.

They are delaying it for a reason. The reason is to allow the public to absorb the concept that the House has passed a "strong border control" bill and when that is set in the minds of the masses. The two bills will go to committee. In committee they will get stamped folded and blended. The Amnesty will or may be gone, the guest worker will stay as the "trade off" and I don't really get a feel for what will happen to the border security stuff.

It struck me as strange WHY the security was not being handled under HLS under the current law. It would appear all is going just as the "master minds" are orchestrating it.

In my novice opinion based upon the information I have gathered so far.
    Our best focus is to keep heat on the senate and keep rewarding the congress (there are a few in there who are not corrupted) and at the same time investigate our individucal state immigration laws and work to get those inforced. In the end I suspect it will come down to the states protecting this country through intrastate agreements that make a unified law regarding immigration.

I think the fact that many American citizens are on hard financial times can be part of the overall effort to weaken the true patriots. GAWD I am becoming certifiably paranoid.

Can you comment on the post I sent to you. I am very interested in your military background.

Thanks
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

xanadu, thank you for clarifying both issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Homeland Security will be using face recognition software to identify wanted illegals in the crowds of protesters tomorrow.

These illegals are wanted for gang related violence, rape, murder, and drug trafficking.

I expect that their will be many arrests.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeakaSage
    Homeland Security will be using face recognition software to identify wanted illegals in the crowds of protesters tomorrow.

These illegals are wanted for gang related violence, rape, murder, and drug trafficking.

I expect that their will be many arrests.
    Dream on!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345