Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    they are so cowardly they have to wait unil only 4 people are left? figures.
    Must be their "family values", dontcha think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

So sorry to anyone who suffered through this incident. It surely is an act of cowardice.

I was in a Toys are Us store the other night -- and was all but stared down by an illegal alien pushing around a cart full of toys and his kids running around like indians. I almost wanted to ask him if I'd offended him or something. .. .he just stared and glared. Jerk.

These people SO need to get the hell out of our country. I'm tired of seeing them everywhere, stocking up on all the merchandise in the stores, their kids running wild, their blank or worse, nasty facial expressions.

Shopping used to be a pleasant experience .. .and restaraunts, also ..now you're just worried about contracting some disease from eating out.

Again, sorry to those who were hurt in the incident.

We will not go to Home Depot or Lowes anymore. Lowes is now starting to behave like Home Depot as far as day laborers goes. I will go to the nearest Ace Hardware and what little lumber we need will be purchased at a lumber company. Have to pay a little more but at least I walk away with more self respect than the dollars I lost.

My husband brought one of the equipment flat bed truck home on weekend to haul lumber and a new stove from Home Depot. This was early this year and was asked if he needed workers to help him. He said no politely he is not like me) and they kicked the truck as he was leaving. This has been going on too long.

When will government officials start taking notice? Is it going to take someone getting killed before heads start to turn? Let's hope not. I have written numerous letters to Home Depot, Lowes and my City Council. But, so far it seems like it has gotten nowhere.

Has anybody sent this to Lou Dobbs? I wonder if it would even get on tv news. Worth a try though.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It figures. Those illegal alien scum attacked only four people, because they know they would be chicken to fight more people. Just think, if the our lousy government did their job, those little scums wouldn't be there to do that in the first place. I wish I were there when that happened, those criminals would of been on the ground crying like babies.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

If I lived in California, I'd be picketing that Home Depot next weekend. How many more American citizens' heads need to be cracked open before something changes?

All Home Depots should have the video cameras. I would go to the store and tell them you want a copy of the video of that day and the assault. If they say they don't have it ask why. Tell them you have a video of the assault and you want to make sure that their cameras are working. If they don't, call Atlanta headquarters and tell them you are sueing and that HD is aiding and abetting illegal aliens and breaking federal law and give them this information:

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Tell them if they continue to allow illegal alien day workers on their property but not American citizens to peaceful protest them violating Secion 274 you will sue for discrimination, violating your constitutional rights, and you will notify ICE. I couldn't find a direct number but try this one:

* Customer Care

1-800-553-3199
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps your signs should have Section 274 on them.

Picture of the rock throwing illegal alien excrement.
    http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/sho ... hp?t=34096

here he is
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast