Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    they are so cowardly they have to wait unil only 4 people are left? figures.

Was this in a dark parking lot at midnight ?

If not where were the other Americans who shop there ?

I saw those videos, that poor guy was bleeding quite a bit.
    Its horrible that these animals get away with all this stuff, and deplorable that the police don't even act. We are living in a state of anarchy, no doubt about it. And I do mean lawlessness, not utopian.

I also saw how they live in that park, disgusting. Even animals wouldn't live like they are.

Sorry about your troubles, but I can honestly say I am glad that I don't live there.

You should sue, no doubt about it. It happened on private property so they have an obligation to the public when it comes to safety issues, just as we do on our own properties.

Maybe you should have some goons with ya, the next time you protest, whatever happened to peaceful protests........yikes......good luck on the lawsuits, can't you sue the police as well for not protecting you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-A

here he is
    Our tax dollars at work. Is he that smug while he's using food stamps at the store?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Its horrible that these animals get away with all this stuff, and deplorable that the police don't even act. We are living in a state of anarchy, no doubt about it. And I do mean lawlessness, not utopian.

I also saw how they live in that park, disgusting. Even animals wouldn't live like they are.

Sorry about your troubles, but I can honestly say I am glad that I don't live there.

You should sue, no doubt about it. It happened on private property so they have an obligation to the public when it comes to safety issues, just as we do on our own properties.

Maybe you should have some goons with ya, the next time you protest, whatever happened to peaceful protests........yikes......good luck on the lawsuits, can't you sue the police as well for not protecting you?
    The answer to your last question is no! The police are under no legal obligation to protect you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID

The answer to your last question is no! The police are under no legal obligation to protect you!
    They are under an obligation to stop assault no matter where it happens. Domestic violence is one such example.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do believe that they have to protect people from harm.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is appaling and this needs to be made very public.

The Home Depots and Lowes up here do not have day laborers hanging around for work, if I know our local police and county, they would not allow it.

There are about two spots in the metro area that has day laborers, but is mainly a street corner.

As for the criminals who attacked when the group dwindled, that is what is common for most of them. They are too coawrdly to do it with a bigger group, have seen it. However.....my son (14) has stood them down alone here, and not one of these punks here bother him or his sister anymore (not sure if it is because they are not in Cali, or if it is because they are younger?).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry for the duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-A

here he is
    PLEASE NOTE THE SIGN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PHOTO-IT CLEARLY STATES HOME DEPOT USES CLOSED CURCUIT CAMERAS AND SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROSECUTION OF CRIMINAL OFFENSES!
    SUE 'EM!

Rawhide!

Wow, lots of blood. This is disgusting, and shame on Home Depot. I no longer patronize the "4" local Home Depots. I am tired of having to walk through a wall of illegals, and hearing the Spanish. I would hope that Home Depot can get nailed for this. If they allow these illegals to linger on their property, they should be responsible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123