Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protestors Attacked By Illegals at Canoga Park, Home Depot

See video below

Posted on 11/03/2007 8:04:47 PM PDT

Bad news. As our folks were leaving, the fake indian showed for the first time in a year, gathered 12 guys with him, and said 'lets get them', and they jumped D, E, and old man N. D was hit with a rock and had his head split open. Some of our folks had already left, so there were only 4 left. Heather managed to stay in her car. I knew something was going to happen there today, but decided to put my car in the shop and blow that feeling off. Needless to say, this is one of the worst days I personally have ever had in the movement. More to come, but because of lawsuit possibilities against home depot (it happened on their lot, believe it or not) there will not be much. Dis refusing to go to the hospital, even tho everyone including me is telling him to do with the EMT's are telling him to do. Plz pray for his injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLm2FCEYyg
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Our local Home Depot has video cameras in the parking lot and I would assume all Home Depot's do this.

With the info on the videos the police will be able to see exactly what happened and hopefully get some warrants for arrest and possible deportations !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

They were illegals, who are they going to arrest??

This needs to be used to make a VERY important point though-------if you are going to protest, be sure to stay in groups!!

The illegals waited around until there were only 4 protestors remaing, then they attacked. Therefore, it is important for protestors to arrive in groups and leave in groups.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

What a bunch of crap. I bet it gets worse as jobs dry up. I have not been to Home depot in over a year because they allow this kind of crud.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

This has also been posted here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89341.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All these reports are pretty broken up and gibberish.

I know it is late, but someone at SOS needs to get their act together and get word of what has happened out to the nation with specific and accurate details instead of all these blurbs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree I have sent out this video to every one I could think of.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

One of the men who was attacked, had to get 12 staples in his head!! He said that the doctor told him that he could see his skull!

they are so cowardly they have to wait unil only 4 people are left? figures.

Unbelievable.... My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who were hurt..
    Enough is Enough
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast