Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Quarantine on the Dani Countryman case is holding up :(

We got the word out on some talk radio shows.

We got thousands of views on Youtube of the Greta segment.

We got one small mention in a VA newspaper.

The Internet matches on Dani Countryman's story expanded by almost 10,000 in 24 hours, but.....

Other than that, the quarantine is holding and the story is still confined to OR and TX.

Let's hope we get some motion tomorrow or our attempt to run this road block may fail as we run out of momentum.

Google News search, Quarantine holds on day three of our efforts
    http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=IS ... &scoring=n

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's disappointing, William.

Let's just keep our hopes up for tomorrow.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Living here in Oregon and witnessing the way that the reporting has unfolded is unbelievable. If not for Lars Larson and Victoria Taft, this probably would have been muted here as well.

This case has touched me more than any other, likely because of where it occured and the brutality of it. I have 3 year old daughter and it makes me realize that these scumbags we have elected to office have put her life and every other citizen's life in jeopardy.

The media actually has adopted English first names (like Steve Mayes did) for these two insane confessed killers to try to play down the fact that they are here illegally and humanize them. The local media has repeatedly dragged the victim's name through the mud while mentioning how hard working these two murderers are.

People in Portland are furious over this case and people like Steve Mayes and Tom Potter are just making them madder.

On all NumbersUSA Faxes there is PS area. From now on, every fax and e-mail I send to elected officials gets this PS:

In memory of Dani Countryman, raped and murdered by two illegal aliens in July 2007.

Watch the case unfolding in Salem, Oregon where earlier in the week a police officer was attacked with his own tazer by a car thief and the officer shot and killed the assailant. Only one of the local media have reported his ethnicity as Hispanic. Usually when that happens in Oregon, it's code for the suspects being here illegally. I will all but guarantee that with a little digging, it will turn out that he was here illegally and has an Oregon Drivers License.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

The question remains.

How many of our activists contacted the big talk radio shows about this story?

We have done our best from ALIPAC, but we have known it would take many more people adding pressure.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)