Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I saw her picture on tv last night, she appeared to be Hispanic.

And then I started thinking about Spitzer giving illegal aliens licenses.

And then I started thinking whether or not this "hooker" was an illegal alien because I have read alot of articles lately on "human trafficing and sexual rings".

Sometimes the mind wanders. Maybe I watched too much Sopranos. But I cant help but think there is some kind of connection between the two.

Spitzer led the life of a mobster. I hope he gets prison and not some slap on the wrist.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She's not Hispanic.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    She's not Hispanic.
    But then why is her "my space" all in spanish?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe because the surname perhaps doesn't reflect ancestry? We have a situation like that in my family. People with brown skin and a German surname. In her case the dark skin appears to be a tan. Here's a more natural picture set of her: http://www.getreligion.org/?p=3275
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    It's a shame that girls, boys, women, and men having good looks have demeaned themselves to a level that has lead to a one sided life of such disgrace. Sex is not the only thing of life and when they choose that type of lifestyle, then that does become their life's focus.

Well, hey... at least she is better looking than any of Bill Clinton's desperate hookups.

W

Could this be moved to the "Other Topics News and Issues" category, please?
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Spitzer probably found her on craigslist. After the innocent little shabang he was snagged and then had to play the yoyo or else be outed. Maybe thats why he didn't seem so remorseful, he was just glad the "game" was over. Usually people of this stature have a cronie do their dirty work like getting a room and ect, but suppose he didn't want anyone to know about it because he was getting his chain yanked and that just looks so embarrasing when your supposed to be the king. When are they going to start busting the Prostitution service?

Just like the Duke Lacross rape case, the law never went after the Prositution ring leaders. I guess they can't because they have to much dirt on the police officers and heads at places like Carolina and Duke. It would have been very easy to bust these people with investigators posing as Johns, which then would have put them on the hot seat as well. But I guess its like everything else these days, Just pretend like laws don't exist and everything is hunky dory. Seems all those chemicals and drugs in the drinking water really has made people into wimps and that adds a whole new meaning to the term "BrainWashed".
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

The media is painting this prostitute as an up and coming rock star. They say she doesn't want to be known as a monster.

OK, I'll think of her as a hooker.

I'de like to know who else is in that list not just #9.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast