Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do you even talk to someone who on their own posts they say "I am an idiot" and then blames us for calling him one?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go for it olivermyboy
    , but you`ll have to report to April.
    ------------------------

Banned
    MountainDog wrote:
    How do you even talk to someone who on their own posts they say "I am an idiot" and then blames us for calling him one?
    commonsenseguy
    (OBL) Open Borders Lobby

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and you guys have put a label under my postings calling me idiot. Guys abide by your own rules. Preach what you teach. i am engaging in healthy debate to educate you guys more but you have labelled me an IDIOT. thank u very much very classy. i expected it calling anyone who doesnt agree with you names. i bet i would be banned if i called somebody an idiot.

Re: question for admins

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    since you guys are strong supporters of legal immigration, how do u show your support for it?? do you advocate any legal ways of coming into the country? do u support the h1b visa? do you support the visa lottery? if not what do you support. thank u.
    Yes I support legal immigration, that's how I was able to bring my wife and children to this country. I support legal immigration by following the law.

Do I advocate legal ways of comming to this country? Yep, see answer above. Furthermore, I support legal, and sustainable, family-based immigration, visa (temporary) programs for students, workers, etc., with a path to permanent residence and citizenship in some instances, as long as the law is followed.

Do I support the H1b visa program? In principle, yes. Unfortunatley, it is a program that is essentially out of control and not doing what it was originally intended to do. Clearly it is now being used to bring in cheap labor and to depress wages, harming American workers and the visa holders both.

The visa lottery (if you mean the diversity visa lottery) puts 50,000 visas up for grabs annually. It is merely a matter of luck to get one, having little it anything to do with the merits of prospective immigrants. What we get through this program are often low skilled individuals who are a drain on our public resources. Most of those who apply just face disappointment because their chances of "winning" a visa in this crap shoot are very low. It's not a viable immigration program.

I wholeheartedly support legal immigration, and I am proud of America's immigrant heritage. That, in fact, is why I despise those who sneak and cheat their way into this country, and those who support them and especially those who employ them. They have destroyed the integrity of the immigration system and the immigrant heritage.

Hope this helps you understand

It is pointless to try to get through to an OBL.

Instead I would say: did anyone see the game last night?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

------------------------

April
    mkfarnam wrote:

April,,,,, is our "Weapons Advisor" She came up with this.

LMAO!!!!

April
    Here is one one my troll advisorys, MK.

April, you should put this on a seperate topic named " How to spot a troll".
    .................................................. ..................

.................................................. ...............................
    ------------------------

Banned
    April=ALIPAC Troll Expert

ROTFL because you are so sweet!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast