Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most foreigners think Americans were handed everything in life on a silver platter, like George Bush, but so many of us have had to take lemons and make lemonade. My father abandoned my brother and I when we were 3&4 years old to go start another family and never came or looked back. My mother had to bring us up alone. We had tough times but my mother was always a source of moral and spiritual strength.

I have been working since I was 14 and till now. I'm self employed but I've worked extremely hard, long hours, for years, 6-7 days a week and haven't had a vacation in 10 years.
    I've worked for everything I have and don't take or want handouts. All I can say to my father, George Bush, Ted Kennedy, and the illegals is:

I'M STILL HERE YOUR BASTARDS!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    quote="commonsenseguy"]too bad im black, but not all 12 million are hispanics, there are blacks in there too. i am speaking out for them, they might not be many but somebody has to speak out for them. In the bible it was against the law for ordinary people to go in the holy of holies, only the high priest could go in there but when David returned from battle with his men and was hungry, He went in there Holy place and ate the showbread which He wasnt supposed to. God didnt punish Him for for breaking that law. So when it comes to people providing for their families coming here to work 12 hours days in america even thought they might violates some rules i dont think God is gonna send them to hell for violated the ALL GREAT AMERICA'S immigration rules. can u imagine Jesus sending 12 million people even if they are christians to hell for violating immigration rules?? i dont think u know your bible that well budddy. The bible also says remember the stranger in your land it didnt specify between undocumented strangers and legal strangers. think about it
    [/quote]

It would almost seem like you were calling me out,
    then I took a second look, and seen that you were fighting a battle inside yourself, so let me offer some words of advice and then you can go in piece your blunders mostly coming from letting your wishes interpret your America duties, Yes the Bible is a Guide line to life that we all try and live by, But you left out many important points, God Left us to Govern ourselves and to govern ourselves as we see fit. Let me ask you, Do you think God would have punished David if he went to the Holy place and was drunk on the floor, killing any thing that got in his way, or did David go to eat, did he go holding God words as a tissue to wipe his feat or did David fear God and show him respect, and show respect for the place he was enjoying the bread. you don’t have to Answer if you want.

As America is in fact the land of the free.
    Today’s immigration laws always allow for people that have a need with out a doubt of a place to come from death and persecution , but the millions of people that you speak of, didn’t and aren’t honoring the place that they come to better the family. and they didnt get here following the laws set forth by this or thier country.
    You can take to the bank ,I Believe that there is quite a few things that Jesus would disagree with (rape, job stealing ,murder, id fraud, ect…ect…)
    Let me leave you with one more thing before you go ,
    I hope that most people here have shown you the respect of a human being and treated you kindly on your stay I am concerned with why you felt a need to tell us you were black …..? I’m seeing the black card being played more and more as the year goes by…. what’s that all about, what does color of a mans skin have to do with his immigration statutes or laws or views for that mater….

Any way back to my help,
    As there are only a few people that I run into today feel the way you do, I must say to you as I say to them , Just because you make mistakes doesn't mean you are one, from the errors of others, a wise man corrects his own mistakes.
    Again let me say we must not lose faith in humanity, as humanity is an ocean and if a few drops of the ocean are dirty the ocean does not become dirty.
    I mean by that, if America allows legal immigrants to come to better them selves we better ourselves, if people invade that allowance we will clean it up water, whether it be the water that’s we grew or the water that seeps in from a broken damn. Illegals didn’t come easy but they are envenoms and mark my words here today… alipac and groups like us are the anti- venom and the filtrations of this ocean, and you will see, this election will come down what America wants not what the criminals want, not what criminal supporters want. There aren’t enough voters that support illegal immigration and open boarders, but there are enough voters to clean up the ocean.

Americanpatriot wrote:
    I'M STILL HERE YOUR BASTARDS!
    ------------------------

GREGAGREATAMERICAN Wrote:
    It would almost seem like you were calling me out,
    then I took a second look, and seen that you were fighting a battle inside yourself, so let me offer some words of advice and then you can go in piece your blunders mostly coming from letting your wishes interpret your America duties, Yes the Bible is a Guide line to life that we all try and live by, But you left out many important points, God Left us to Govern ourselves and to govern ourselves as we see fit. Let me ask you, Do you think God would have punished David if he went to the Holy place and was drunk on the floor, killing any thing that got in his way, or did David go to eat, did he go holding God words as a tissue to wipe his feat or did David fear God and show him respect, and show respect for the place he was enjoying the bread. you don’t have to Answer if you want.

As America is in fact the land of the free.
    Today’s immigration laws always allow for people that have a need with out a doubt of a place to come from death and persecution , but the millions of people that you speak of, didn’t and aren’t honoring the place that they come to better the family. and they didnt get here following the laws set forth by this or thier country.
    You can take to the bank ,I Believe that there is quite a few things that Jesus would disagree with (rape, job stealing ,murder, id fraud, ect…ect…)
    Let me leave you with one more thing before you go ,
    I hope that most people here have shown you the respect of a human being and treated you kindly on your stay I am concerned with why you felt a need to tell us you were black …..? I’m seeing the black card being played more and more as the year goes by…. what’s that all about, what does color of a mans skin have to do with his immigration statutes or laws or views for that mater….

Any way back to my help,
    As there are only a few people that I run into today feel the way you do, I must say to you as I say to them , Just because you make mistakes doesn't mean you are one, from the errors of others, a wise man corrects his own mistakes.
    Again let me say we must not lose faith in humanity, as humanity is an ocean and if a few drops of the ocean are dirty the ocean does not become dirty.
    I mean by that, if America allows legal immigrants to come to better them selves we better ourselves, if people invade that allowance we will clean it up water, whether it be the water that’s we grew or the water that seeps in from a broken damn. Illegals didn’t come easy but they are envenoms and [quote:11zmynpt]mark my words here today… alipac and groups like us are the anti- venom and the filtrations of this ocean, and you will see, this election will come down what America wants not what the criminals want, not what criminal supporters want. There aren’t enough voters that support illegal
    [/quote:11zmynpt]

Greg, I could`nt have said it better.
    ------------------------

April
    mkfarnam wrote:

My alcholic father left when I was 2. My mother remarried but they were divorsed when she died. The family split up. I went to Galveston Texas to meet my real father. I could`nt stand the humidity so I left when I turned 16. Hitchhicked back to Michigan but when I got to Chicago I jumped a freight train and came to California, a 2 weeks ride zig zagging across the US, I got caught by the Brakesmen in the Colorado Rockys but they let me ride the Caboose the rest of the way to California.
    I meet my siblings again in 2004.
    Mk, that explains why you are so strong, you should be proud of your ability to survive and overcome. Way to GO!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567