Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How come no one's screaming about all the FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS going to Mecha, la raza, etc?

Does everyone enjoy knowing that their FORCED TAXES are going to RACIST GROUPS?

Hmmmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I certainly appreciate everyone that is here fighting on our side.

I vow to do my best to bring many more great people here to our site by mid year!

W

I`m am proud to be a member of ALIPAC (since 12/05) and fighting for a main cause.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    There's this pyscho guy on a OBL site that is always brining up ALIPAC funding. W. is very open about the money and no one is forced to donate. How much does Rosa Rosales make? What about the presidents of Mecha and LaRaza? I think LaRaza gets some taxpayer money - is that right?

W. and Jim Gilchrist are pretty much the only spokesmen America has right now and they are supported by voluntary donations. He is always on the board working and doing interviews.

Anway, I'm getting peeved about all the finance talk already.
    I do have my fans and I do have my stalkers, that's why I get paid the big bucks! j/k

Yes, we put it all out in the open at ALIPAC. The only things we hold back on are some of our strategy secrets and technical details that we have every right to conceal.

The enemy watches ALIPAC very close with a venomous eye.

We have kicked our opponents tail bones up and down the Internet.

Our side of the issue has Internet and Talk Radio dominance because these two mediums are close to the views of the public and the corporations cannot control content.

The truth is what makes us strong and the American Spirit is rising in use during our nation's time of peril.

I consider 90% of my job simply to facilitate and organize things for great people like you to fight back.

My door is always open to any non-psycho non-stalker sane people with questions or a need for assistance.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12