Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A question for hak51, newpilgrimfamily and chicano

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    This isn't their answer......but it's one I read on a blog and had to take a swift roll back in my chair as to not spit soda on the keyboard.

In Omaha, NE Reply »
    |Flag for Review Yesterday
    so what let the mexicans have as many babies as the want after all it is a free country. Caucasian could also have as many babies if they want its not our fault that we live different lifestyles. Its the husbands that don't know how to satisfy there wifes so blame your husbands not mexicans. That why you see so many caucasian girls/women with hispanic. They know how to please there women and keep them happier. So dont be HATING!!

You know, that is about the most ignorant answer I have ever read !

Now with that ridiculous reply, it begs the question.. What does "satisfaction" have to do with "birth control"????

Why can't you have BOTH satisfaction, and Birth control.....DUH!

I'm with you ConcernedCitizen. I almost choked on my coffee. Like one has anything to do with the other - NOT

chicano,

Valid point. I'm not an all inclusive kind of person. I realize there are exceptions to everything. I think there is something unapealing coming to the Hispanic culture becuase of living in America. I will say this, I don't know too many pregnant 15 year old American girls. I know it happens. In fact, I went to school with one that was 13. However, the trend I have noticed is that Hispanic girls are getting pregnat at much younger age compared to girls of other races.

I wonder if there is a national study that would confirm this suspicion. Like a national birth rate to mothers between the ages of... I'm sure region would effect the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    You know what Dixie, you are right. Your 15 year old neighbor got pregnant right away, so it MUST be true that all hispanic girls get pregnant as soon as their quincenera is over. I mean, forget the fact that I know hispanic culture because uhmm, i'm Hispanic. Your encounter with the 15 year old girl that got pregnant is enough proof to conclude the horrible aspects of hispanic culture. I am sure I speak on behalf of all when I say "thank you for your interesting revelation."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

I wonder if there is a national study that would confirm this suspicion. Like a national birth rate to mothers between the ages of... I'm sure region would effect the numbers.
    Actually, there is just such a study. Several, in fact. These results are in .pdf format. I think the CDC would be a reputable source...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/...s04_tables.pdf

Wow Pinestraw! Great source. According to this chart, the Hispanic birthrate is twice the level of the caucasian birth rate in America. When you think of the fact that the CDC will have trouble getting a full reading on the illegals it really makes you think.

Many of the illegal alien activists in the country have made it clear they want to colonize with their children and in the videos from the Minuteman march in LA and other videos we are getting out of the SW, the illegal supporters hold up their babies for the camera and point to them.

Then we have the famous "They're not making babies. They're dieing" speech.

With all of the taxpayer services available in America and the fact anyone working at a poverty wage cannot afford all of those services on their own in this country, that leaves hard working American paying for the babies of the poor while putting off child birth ourselves due to cost considerations.

In effect, we can't afford babies because we are too busy working two jobs to pay for everyone else's babies.

Modern Americans are turning into the Dodo birds of humanity.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow Pinestraw! Great source. According to this chart, the Hispanic birthrate is twice the level of the caucasian birth rate in America. When you think of the fact that the CDC will have trouble getting a full reading on the illegals it really makes you think.

Many of the illegal alien activists in the country have made it clear they want to colonize with their children and in the videos from the Minuteman march in LA and other videos we are getting out of the SW, the illegal supporters hold up their babies for the camera and point to them.

Then we have the famous "They're not making babies. They're dieing" speech.

With all of the taxpayer services available in America and the fact anyone working at a poverty wage cannot afford all of those services on their own in this country, that leaves hard working American paying for the babies of the poor while putting off child birth ourselves due to cost considerations.

In effect, we can't afford babies because we are too busy working two jobs to pay for everyone else's babies.

Modern Americans are turning into the Dodo birds of humanity.

W
    I honestly believe certain illegal ethnic groups are encouraged to have lots of babies when they come to America so they can wipe out certain races in our country.

Our government is destroying our country, by allowing illegals to have Anchor babies ...and are making it possible for them to over populate our country with so called American born citizens. Something needs to be done about the 14th Amemdment ASAP!

It may sound funny, but I honestly believe it's just a matter of time before we get an Anchor Baby, President of The United States. I just pray if we do get an Anchor baby President, that they have loyalties to The Unites States, and not to their illegal parents country of origin.
    If that happens, America is never going to be the same

From what I'm given to understand, there is legislation or a lawsuit, or something, that is challenging this anchor baby nonsense. I'll see if I can find it again and post it.

Here's what I found:

I got this from the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus website:

The Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment declares, “All persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States” (emphasis added). The Citizenship Clause establishes a two-prong test for Birthright Citizenship: (1) Birth in the United States and (2) Subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. The framers of the Citizenship Clause did not draft it on a “blank slate,” but rather “adopted [it] against a legal and ideological background.” After the Civil War, Congress enacted the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which read, “All persons born in the US and not subject to the jurisdiction to any foreign power, excluding Indians, are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States.” Just two years later Congress drafted the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, intending to constitutionalize the definition provided in the Civil Rights Act of 1866. Senators Trumbell and Howard, the “chief architects” of the Fourteenth amendment, intended for a person to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States only if the person did not owe allegiance “to anyone else” (Senator Trumbell). The framers included the Jurisdictional prong of the Citizenship Clause to narrow the scope of birthright citizenship. A proper interpretation of the Citizenship Clause leads to the conclusion that political membership, and thus citizenship can only result from free individual choices.

As previously indicated, a child born in the United States to a foreign diplomat is not a United States citizen. Since the foreign diplomat is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, the diplomat’s child, who inherits his parent’s status, is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Because the child is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, he is not granted United States citizenship upon birth.

Likewise, Congress must declare that the child of an illegal alien inherits the status of his parent; thus, the child, like his parent should be deemed to be an illegal alien. Otherwise, immigration law creates a perverse incentive for people to sneak into our country and give birth. Illegal aliens are “individuals whose presence in the jurisdiction of the US is prohibited by law. They are manifestly individuals . . . whom society has explicitly... denied membership.” By automatically granting citizenship to the child of an illegal entrant, Congress rewards illegal entrants for violating American law. Congress should not incent illegal aliens to violate the law of the United States. American citizenship confers valuable rights upon a person and the modern welfare state, characterized by “expanded entitlements conferred upon citizen children and their families,” compounds the attractiveness of American citizenship.

Further, the child of a nonimmigrant or of a temporary visitor should not be granted birthright citizenship. An alien present in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa necessarily owes loyalty and allegiance to a foreign nation. Congress must demand that the child of a nonimmigrant inherits the status of his parent and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, and therefore is not a United States citizen upon birth. Tb Constitution does not contradict the principle that a child born in the United States to a person who is neither a citizen nor a legal permanent resident should inherit the status of his parent.
    And this came off the FAIRUS website:

[FAIR supports legislation introduced into the current Congress to change the automatic conferral of citizenship to children of illegal aliens. See the Legislative Update page for H.R.7 by Rep Brian Bilbray (R-CA) and H.R.346 by Rep Bob Stump (R-AZ). An excellent description of the issue written by Rep. Bilbray was published by the San Diego Union-Tribune on August 17, 1997. Bilbray Op-Ed]

So, there is debate out there as to whether or not "anchor babies" are truly citizens. We need to push that debate more.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Here's what I found:

I got this from the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus website:

The Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment declares, “All persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States” (emphasis added). The Citizenship Clause establishes a two-prong test for Birthright Citizenship: (1) Birth in the United States and (2) Subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. The framers of the Citizenship Clause did not draft it on a “blank slate,” but rather “adopted [it] against a legal and ideological background.” After the Civil War, Congress enacted the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which read, “All persons born in the US and not subject to the jurisdiction to any foreign power, excluding Indians, are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States.” Just two years later Congress drafted the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, intending to constitutionalize the definition provided in the Civil Rights Act of 1866. Senators Trumbell and Howard, the “chief architects” of the Fourteenth amendment, intended for a person to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States only if the person did not owe allegiance “to anyone else” (Senator Trumbell). The framers included the Jurisdictional prong of the Citizenship Clause to narrow the scope of birthright citizenship. A proper interpretation of the Citizenship Clause leads to the conclusion that political membership, and thus citizenship can only result from free individual choices.

As previously indicated, a child born in the United States to a foreign diplomat is not a United States citizen. Since the foreign diplomat is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, the diplomat’s child, who inherits his parent’s status, is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Because the child is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, he is not granted United States citizenship upon birth.

Likewise, Congress must declare that the child of an illegal alien inherits the status of his parent; thus, the child, like his parent should be deemed to be an illegal alien. Otherwise, immigration law creates a perverse incentive for people to sneak into our country and give birth. Illegal aliens are “individuals whose presence in the jurisdiction of the US is prohibited by law. They are manifestly individuals . . . whom society has explicitly... denied membership.” By automatically granting citizenship to the child of an illegal entrant, Congress rewards illegal entrants for violating American law. Congress should not incent illegal aliens to violate the law of the United States. American citizenship confers valuable rights upon a person and the modern welfare state, characterized by “expanded entitlements conferred upon citizen children and their families,” compounds the attractiveness of American citizenship.

Further, the child of a nonimmigrant or of a temporary visitor should not be granted birthright citizenship. An alien present in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa necessarily owes loyalty and allegiance to a foreign nation. Congress must demand that the child of a nonimmigrant inherits the status of his parent and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, and therefore is not a United States citizen upon birth. Tb Constitution does not contradict the principle that a child born in the United States to a person who is neither a citizen nor a legal permanent resident should inherit the status of his parent.
    And this came off the FAIRUS website:

[quote:kcpmaqem][FAIR supports legislation introduced into the current Congress to change the automatic conferral of citizenship to children of illegal aliens. See the Legislative Update page for H.R.7 by Rep Brian Bilbray (R-CA) and H.R.346 by Rep Bob Stump (R-AZ). An excellent description of the issue written by Rep. Bilbray was published by the San Diego Union-Tribune on August 17, 1997. Bilbray Op-Ed]

So, there is debate out there as to whether or not "anchor babies" are truly citizens. We need to push that debate more.[/quote:kcpmaqem]

Thanks CheyenneWoman!!

Indeed we do need to push this so called Anchor baby mess. It has drawn more illegal females here than ever before. That is why you see so many young pregnant illegals everywhere you go They get pregnant or come here already pregnant and secure their position as citizens,once they drop their anchors.

I do know Congressman Steve King wants to address it. They better do something soon or we as Americans are going to suffer even more because of it.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Anchor babies are not U.S. citizens. The 14th amendenment was intended for freed African-American slaves and for foreigners who illegally sneak in and plop a kid down on our soil.

It very clearly says "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof". Illegal Aliens and their kids are not under our complete jurisdiction.

ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT U.S. CITIZENS!

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234