Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for JUDY

Hi, Judy. Just wanted to know what you think of the Miers' nomination??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I want to know if you could please get back to help us.

Same goes for you, Bootsie !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome back Bootsie!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi, Legal. Don't despair. We are BACK! Don't be surprised to see Judy dropping in.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Hi, Legal. Don't despair. We are BACK! Don't be surprised to see Judy dropping in.
    Bootsie, you're back!
    The Miers nomination shows just how absurd the Bush administration has gotten. Everything around them is falling to pieces, but they still continue to appoint the most horrendous and most unquilified people in the nation.
    How do you feel about it?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is just PATHETIC. WHAT in the WORLD was the man THINKING??? Well, I guess I answered my own question. The man is INCAPABLE of THINKING. It is a FOREIGN PROCESS of which he hasn't become familiar.
    Why in the WORLD would he appoint someone whose ONLY qualification is their RELIGION??? And, to think he BRAGGED about that. It is just SICKO. WHACKO.

You're right. The presidency is disintegrating before his eyes. He just plummets in every poll and it's like he is just floating around in outer space. It PROBABLY has something to do with Karl Rove being a little preoccupied with other more pressing matters!!! I'm really HOPING that both he and Libby will get indicted so it will show this administration for what it really is--CORRUPT.

The next thing that I am watching for him to do is give the Medal of Honor to that Michael Brown--the FORMER FEMA director. After all, he gave it to George Tenet!

WE ARE SUNK!

Good to talk with you BB.

Miers was appointed via the cronyism route. She's been their family attorney for years. Do you think it might have been blackmail?? Either you appoint ME, or else??? There's no way she could be qualified...forget her religion...

Just a thought...just a thought...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Perhaps a failure on Miers will be the turn of the tide?

Welcome back Bootsie, hope you are here to help us in the fight against Guest Worker. Next week is going to be a knock down drag out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

Hey Bootsie I am glad your back to ALIPAC. We have missed you. In fact I was just wondering about you this week.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

It is so neat to see this reunion take place and everyone united and working together. That is so important for our great country and it is so important for all of us too !!

We are ready for Hurricane Wilma, which should begin moving very quickly towards us soon. No need to worry about us, we're pretty much expecting a weak CAT 2 or a strong CAT 1. There is a possibility of several tornadoes though because the hurricane will be interacting with the cold front. Nonetheless, rest assured, we're ready.

So, the lights will be going out almost definitely tomorrow, in which case I will be back to read everything in a day or a few days.

Do me a big favor.....DON'T LET PRIVATE BUSH GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING WHILE I'M GONE !! Thank you, guys !!

See you soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast