Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your President and mine just had one of his INFAMOUS little "pressers" where he was asked if he was looking at any contingency plans for Harriet Miers if she withdrew. DID HE EVER stumble around for an answer. What I THINK he said was that he wanted her to have a hearing BUT he said EXACTLY whay Charles Krauthammer suggested in an op ed piece this weekend!! He postured around with some gobbledy gook about "a lot of Republicans and Democrats have asked me to release confidential files from when she represented me in the White House" and he just was NOT going to do that. Krauthammer made this suggestion as a way for her to gracefully withdraw her nomination and save face. SOMEBODY'S face anyway! He said that was the only way he could see that Bush or Miers could withdraw the nomination without looking really bad.

TIME WILL TELL!

Other than that, he started talking about how we are going to pay for Katrina, etc. and he said we could do it the same way we do everything--by being FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE!!! CHUCKLE! I know China will appreciate that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote from Bootsie:
    I must have been watching the very same program you were a few minutes ago! I saw what Feinstein said and thought that was such a strange response to her question of Miers. I'm tellin' you, Judy--she HERO WORSHIPS DUBYA. Her eyes glaze over when she LOOKS at him! We need to really watch out for anyone who reacts that way to HIM.

Miers acts like a little lap doggie whenever she appears in front of Bush and his other men appointees. She certainly isnt cute, and she should really do something about her eye makeup and hair-do! And her hem-line is way too short, like she is still in high school. I think she's got dirt on Bush, just like everyone else, and he HAS to CONVIENTLY appoint these people.
    Rumor also has it, that both Karl Rove and VP Cheney will step down as a result of the CIA leak. This would make Condi Rice our VP.
    This all has to do very much with how any immigration package will fly, considering both Cheney and Rove were the biggest pushers of open borders around.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cheney resign? So Secretary of State steps up to VP. Then if Bush is impeached and removed form office, voila, Condi is President of the United States.

Eeks, what is her position on illegal immigration? I think she supports Open Borders. She flew to Mexico and assured the Fox that America will not tolerate vigilantism and racism (referring to the MinuteMen).

She is like Harriet Miers in regards to her devotion to Bush. Worse probably, because Condi got to sleep in the Crawford Cabin whereas Harriet was put out in the Trailer in the back yard.

That still irks me he couldn't accommodate two professional female guests at once at that place.

And where was Proper Laura all this time? This is not proper treatment of female guests.

Bush is smart. Very smart. I've been trying to figure how why he acts and looks so dumb. Could it be some type of medication for something that at certain times of the day makes him mentally and verbally "wobbly"?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OR...........maybe he's hitting the old Johnny Barleycorn again???? I still don't think he's INTELLIGENT. I know one thing. If Rove AND Cheney AND Libby leave, we will see whether any original thoughts ever come out of Bush's mind. Remember, someone recently wrote a book about Rove entitled "Bush's Brain". In fact, BUSH MIGHT have given Rove credit for being his brain. Can't remember for sure. He definitely says that he's his child genius and that he IS the ARCHITECT. My bet is that he's not only the architect for Bush's elections but for EVERY POLICY that Bush puts forth.

I don't think the country would SURVIVE CONDI. Frankly, and this is VERY difficult to say, I would rather have, uh--uh---uh-- cheney. SHHH!!
    She is as much of a Bush lap dog as Miers.

BBean--I LOVED your LOVELY description of the lady!!! I noticed the same thing. THAT EYE MAKEUP in the OVAL OFFICE, for goodness sakes, and the mini-skirt! GOOGLE EYES for DUBYA!!!

Maybe Laura stayed in the trailer with Harriet, Judy???? Wonder how many rooms they have in the ranch house?? You never really see a full picture of the house but surely it isn't a SHACK. SURELY, they could accomodate more than ONE GUEST.

I don't think Cheney will resign UNLESS LIBBY is nailed BUT I really believe the chances are great that Libby will be nailed. I also think Cheney is too arrogant and self-serving to quit. I might be wrong but he is so SANCTIMONIOUS that I just don't see him leaving UNLESS they indict him too. AND, then it might present just the chance we've been looking for. IF all of those people were involved in the CIA leak case, the coverup is the big deal and MAYBE, just MAYBE, Bush lied to the Grand Jury too. I know they can't indict him but they can sure IMPEACH him. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that scenario to play out.

I think Condi LOVES VICENTE. She isn't going to seal the borders. She was part of the reason we went to Iraq because, as head of the NSA and Bush's MAIN security advisor, SHE should have KNOWN that the intelligence they had was way too flimsy to go to war. I tell y'all--she is a BUSHIE from the word GO and that way she will remain. Another PUPPET. Don't need her as Vice President. Maybe LAURA??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well--I guess that's one more blow for the Wackident. Miers just withdrew her nomination! WONDER WHY??!!! Did you see the ADS that conservative groups were running?? I thought THAT was pretty low even though I wasn't that impressed with her. That was just playing dirty politics IMHO.

Yep....apparently they weren't "comfortable" with her. Apparently they are looking for something "specific". Another Roberts type, perhaps, that ruled against Protected Endangered Species and said it was OKAY to arrest and traumatize a 12 year old girl-child for eating a french fry when if an adult did the same thing, it was a $10 ticket without arrest.

And we are supposed to be a nation of "equality"???

Oh well. One good thing about this is that it makes the Wackident look even Wackier....so 'tis a good thing from that regard. I wish we could just keep Sandra Day O'Connor on the court until the Wackident no longer resides at 1600 Pennsy Avenue. Sandra Day O'Connor voted AGAINST the New Haven Maniacs that are using eminent domain to take your property and give it to their Fat Cat Friends.

We'll miss Judge O'Connor I suspect, very very much.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're right about Sandra Day O'Connor. She's the only one on the Court that I actually trust. I had forgotten ALL ABOUT THE FRENCH FRY on the subway incident!!!!!!!!! SHOOT!

I just think Miers was way too much of an unknown and you know how I feel about that over zealous type. I believe in separation of church and state.

Six days since we last heard from LegalUSCitizen

We hope that she is OK and is just without power due to Wilma.

Let's all pray for her and hope we hear from her soon. Even if it is just lost power, this is a long time to be without.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen.

LegalUSCitizen--We miss you!!

Does anyone know what area of Florida she lives in?? I did read this morning that A LOT of people are still without power. I'm sure she would be back online if she could be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123