Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Defens, so correct. A 757 DID NOT HIT THE PENTAGON. One look at that itsy bitsy hole and it's so obvious it makes your head spin with the question of what really hit it.

I'm beginning to think Terrorists didn't have anything to do with 9/11.

I'm beginning to think Globalists and our CIA fabricated the whole thing to justify support to enter Aghanistan to get control of Afghanistan so UNOCAL could get their pipeline installed.

I'm beginning to think that our President is even worse than I thought, if that is possible.

I'm beginning to think that he knew about the 9/11 plot and was possibly part of it because of what he did when he was informed by Andrew Card "Mr. President, America Is Under Attack." He did nothing. Our President carries in a suitcase the activation code for our National Defense System. It doesn't happen without him. That's why he carries it everywhere he goes.

If you were told "Mr. President, America is under attack." the first question asked would be "is it nuclear and what cities". You would have to ask this question to know whether or not you needed to DO SOMETHING like activate our National Defense System.

He asked no questions. And he did nothing. He sat there for 8 minutes, enough time for an enemy with nuclear capability to take out every major city in America before he even considered whether or not he should activate our National Defense System.

The only reason I can think of that he asked no questions and did nothing, was because he knew it wasn't a nuclear attack and there wasn't anything he needed to do.

HOW did he know? Andrew Card has been on the news in interviews stating exactly the words he gave to the President. The words were simply, "Mr. President, America is under attack."

How did the President know for the next 8 minutes that it was not a nuclear attack?

Now follow the dots and the logic. The burning question that has us all up in arms about illegal immigration is that fact that we are being invaded by foreign nationals in complete violation of US Immigration Law....before and after 9/11. The President cut the Border Patrol budget after 9/11. The President refuses to seal our borders, to deport illegal aliens. If you were concerned about TERRORISTS entering the United States, the FIRST THING you would do after 9/11 is seal up the borders; increase the budget for Border Patrol; send National Guard and FEMA and Armed Service groups to all our borders to seal up the Borders to prevent entry. The SECOND THING you would do is deport all illegals. The THIRD THING you would do is prosecute everyone involved in the illegal immigration effort so NO ONE GETS IN WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND CAREFUL SCRUTINY....to prevent Terrorists from entering, or if they are here remaining in our midst.

What does THIS President do? Does he seal the borders? No. Does he commence deportations? No. Does he increase funding and personnel to achieve those tasks? No. Does he commence prosecutions to shut down illegal immigration, the vehicle by which Terrorists enter the country or remain? No.

If you were interested in keeping Terrorists out of the United States, you would do these things. Instead, he did nothing. In fact, he did the opposite. He relaxed border control. He reduced funding for border control. He opened a flood gate by his silly announcement of the temporary worker program which he knew would be interpreted as an amnesty program. He insulted the Minute Men accusing them wrongfully of being vigilates and racists. He sent Rice to Mexico to "reassure" the Mexicans that the flood gate would remain open and "racism" would not be tolerated in the United States. He puts his Open Borders plan into HIGH GEAR.

Why?

There are no Terrorists. Al Qaeda is a Fabrication to instill fear around the world to cause citizens of our nation and others to give up their rights, to forum Unions, sign multi-nation pacts, to consolidate nations, to combine nations and through this consolidation and combining of sovereign countries in the name of "security", abandon their "sovereignty", forfeit their "independence"...not to fight Terrorism, but to be restricted and encumbered to the extent they can not fight Globalism and One World Government.

This explains the inexplicable debris sites of 9/11; this explains the inexplicable behavior of the President on 9/11; this explains why we haven't found Bin Laden; this explains Open Borders Agendas in the midst of the so-called "fight on terrorism" which are completely contradictory and counter-opposing missions; and this explains the Patriot Act.

They needed the Patriot Act to keep Patsy Terrorists locked up without any contact with the outside world so they could MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THERE ARE TERRORISTS and no one could speak with them to prove otherwise.

Now, the fog begins to clear. If Al Qaeda is a Globalist/CIA Fabrication as it appears now to be, then EVERYTHING becomes clear and begins to make sense.

A horrific conclusion...but at least one that for the first time makes sense.

GOD HELP US....

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

9-11

Defens- thanks for the 9-11 website. Very interesting.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gosh, Judy. This is a SCARY theory. I do agree that his reaction, when Card came in and said we were under attack, was a little strange but I thought he just looked like he was in shock and didn't know WHAT to do. And, he isn't the world's brightest mind either. The other thing I figured was that he KNEW Cheney and Rove had the situation under control so he was just waiting for them to tell him what to do next. I wouldn't have thought of anything more sinister than that.

But..........., there are a lot of things that don't add up now and will probably NEVER add up. The story about letting that bin Laden plane leave is one of them though I have since read that that didn't happen. Who knows??????? One of the main things that has always bothered me about the whole 9/11 thing was the fact that 14 or 15 of the hijackers were Saudi's and logic would suggest that we should go bomb Saudi Arabia instead of Afghanistan and Iraq. But, Bush keeps inviting those Saudi royals to his private haven for visits. I know we are far too dependent on the Saudi's for oil but, after all, we DO pay for it. They wouldn't be in any better shape that we would be if they didn't get the revenues from oil from the US.

There is another thing that I have ALWAYS questioned is the fact that such a HUGE percentage of his administration also worked for his father. Now, wouldn't it make sense to have his OWN people working for him. Think about it--there's Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, Rove, Card--the list goes on and on. These people ALL had an agenda when they came in and Iraq was a big part of it.

I supported Bush 100% right through Afghanistan. Hung my flag, put the decals on the cars, the works. But, in August of 2002, he had a press conference from the ranch and, in that, he was making threatening little statements trying to connect Saddam Hussein to bin Laden. THAT was when I KNEW something was up and that we were being fed a bunch of BS. The most concerning thing is that the majority of Americans REALLY believed that until just recently. AND, in his speech last week, damned if he didn't imply that once again! Is he an IDIOT or WHAT????

But, Judy, if your theory is correct, you would really think that SOMEONE would have leaked it out --especially some of those who have left the administration like Richard Clarke. What I have REALLY wanted to hear is what Colin Powell had to say after he was shut out. I was hoping he would write a book the day after he left but, so far, he has not.

And, the other thing that MIGHT poke holes in your theory would be that, with all of the digging that went on during the 2004 campaign, you would THINK that someone would have uncovered that, wouldn't you? I'm not, by any means, debunking your theory but just trying to be fair. Don't mistake this sentiment, IN ANY WAY, as support for BUSH. I CANNOT LOOK AT THE MAN without physically feeling sick.

Another point that you could make for your theory is that he is completely ignoring the Chinese bid for UNOCAL. If he sits back and lets that happen, he is really out to destroy us. We CANNOT trust China and it is scaring the you-know-what out of me to see us turning over everything we own to a communist country who HATES us.

You've given me food for thought. I just hope it doesn't make me sick!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

But..........., there are a lot of things that don't add up now and will probably NEVER add up. The story about letting that bin Laden plane leave is one of them though I have since read that that didn't happen. Who knows???????
    Bootsie,
    St Pete Times Reported it First
    http://www.sptimes.com/2004/06/09/Tampa ... flig.shtml
    It was cited in the 911 Commission

Also, This article from the Tampa Tribune should help
    http://www.tampatrib.com

Somebody give Bootsie a Bucket.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I wasn't DOUBTING the bin Laden family thing. And, I do know it was in the 9/11 report but I do think that I recently heard that didn't happen. But, I sure don't need a bucket!!! You couldn't tell me ANYTHING about this administration that would REALLY surprise me. I don't trust the first one of them as far as my arthritic body could throw them!!! I BELIEVE that they got them out of the country. I just do think I heard SOMEONE--and it was probably one of the members of the administration--SAY that didn't happen.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    My God....and that hole in the Pentagon...it was not caused by a Boeing 757. He hole is 16 feet wide and a 757 is much wider than that and what happened to the wings? The wings should be there. And the field in Pennsylvania....no debris....nothing....just a crater. THAT doesn't happen when planes crash....there is debris everywhere but no debris in PA. And the WTC...no plane debris and the buildings imploded...they came down exactly like a professional building implosion.
    This is getting way off topic from Illegal Immigration, but a few facts are in order. Jetliners are very thin and fragile critters. When FLT 191 went down in Chicago, I worked at the site. I have seen the photographs taken of the Airliner going down. Even the one taken at the first moment of impact where the cotpit was bending at about 30 degrees . . . On site there was not a single piece you could identify as part of a plane. I can't remember a piece larger than a notebook, both wreckage or human. Wires were found over 30 inches underground. 191 went in just after TO, so was going about 150-170 KIAS. The plane in PA was at a high cruse speed, 325-350 KIAS. There is not going to be much of anything left from an impact at those speeds other than a smoking hole in the ground.

With the building hits, both WTC hits were filmed. So the amount of debris recovered or not recovered is meaningless. A hardened building such as the Pentagon will not show massive damage from something as fragile as an airliner impact. Try an experiment: roll a tube out of tinfoil, then go outside and smack that tube against the side of your house as hard as you can. See for yourself how much damage there is to your house.

The skin of an airliner is measured in 64th's of an inch! That ain't much. If an Airliner was built to be strong, it would be too heavy to fly. To give you an idea how fragile they are, a jet at landing speed (about 125 KIAS) hitting a seagull leaves a dent 5 inches deep and 11 inches across.

Getting back to Bush's reaction that day. Did he know in advance that something was in the works? He had to. He gets a security briefing every day that covers everything. He knew something was up, but what that something was probably not. My personal opinion was that it took 8 minutes for him to get control of himself so he could stand up without filling his britches.

No matter what party is in power, no matter which Administration in in Office, the Federal Government withholds massive amounts of information from the public. FDR knew PH was in the works, and he needed PH to happen in order to convince the Nation to get involved in WWII. Truman knew and tried as hard as he could to surpress the extent that China was involved in Korea. Eisenhower was cought red handed with the U-2/Gary Powers mess. I could go on and on . . .

Currently we are fighting a war for survival on 3 fronts, and losing all 3. The reason why we are losing on all fronts is that our enemies have defined the terms we can use to describe the situation. It is not PC to tell the truth.

Illegal Alien Invaders are just migrant workers . . .

One World Government is just a whacko conspiracy theory . . .

Our war on Terror is not a clash of 2 worldviews (West vs. Islam) . . .

Frankly, I think we will end up in a true Civil War II. and no matter who wins it, in the end we will lose. Because, by the time it is over, there will be nothing left worth fighting for.

And how many "buddies" "political contributors" were entitled contracts for defense productions and research after the trade center?

But the sheeple still vote for the guy with the most money. We always vote democrap/repubican. There are hundreds of people to vote for each 4 years. But for some reason we end up with a shallow political gene pool. For instance who was the 2 main runners this last go around? Boosh n carrie. Did we know that they are cousins? Family same agenda, same "buddies". After all booshie pooh won his first scandalous election with the teetering vote in Florida where his cousin is Governor.

As a side note, why did we attack Afghanistan after the trade center with the measly 50,000 troops? To get bin jihad? Funny, also in Fahrenheit 911, the info comparing 50,00 troops to the police force in NYC. I think it was a futile effort to show that he "means business and I am going to kick some serious arse". Then he attacks Iraq, which should of been finished by his incompetent father figure.

You see he attacks these other nations instead of the country that the majority of the 9/11 hijackers come from, which is Saudi Arabia. Why wouldn't he do that? Because they are his bestest friends. They are oil buddies. They make BILLIONS together (what is a measly for hundred thou a year salary for being pres). And they also own a small 9% of AMERICA!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Bootsie and everyone...I know this is a SCARY THEORY....but we need to keep our eyes open for this horrific possibility. There is some reason the borders are open flowing like rivers into the US with every type of person and product imaginable which does not make ANY SENSE if the government believes terrorists attacked us on 9/11; are working on sneaking in nuclear bombs; anthrax; and only they (the government) knows what else. It is too late to intercept it within the boundaries of the US...even our Air Space....but on the ground....on foot....in vehicles....you can't chase what you don't know so that's why prudent people truly concerned with keeping an ENEMY OF MASS DESTRUCTION out of the United States would close the borders.

Only if you didn't really believe Terorrism was a REAL THREAT would you let the borders stay open illegally; work on opening them up legally and permanently; and fail to chase anyone once they are here and on the rare occasion should you catch one with "special interest", you would have to "release" them under the current "loophole" law, whatever that is.

Nothing makes sense; nothing adds up; what would be normal and prudent is not what is done; abnormal and imprudent is the agenda.

It's just a theory. BUT it does explain many things that have thus far been and remain inexplicable.

Mr. Magoo, on the flight you mentioned that went down in Chicago and left little debris, did they recover the flight recorder? Just wondered.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

theory

I'm teetering back and forth on this one.
    Theories, like this one, seem too unbelievable to be true. While its all very interesting, I just have a hard time, believing that someone caused the deaths of over 3,000 people for political gains.
    But then again, evil-doers, have no conscience, and will do anything to gain and retain power.
    I dont know what to believe anymore. We've literally been abandoned by our government, our leaders, or whatever you want to call them.
    It's amazing how Bush & Company, can go to church, and make believe all is well, knowing all the while, that they've sold their souls to the devil.
    HISSSSSSSSSSSHISSSSSSSS!!! SNAKES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

magoo, I agree with you airliners are like large eggshells, strong yet fragile. The jet engines are not, the main hulks of the engines are always found intact mostly. They even found the engines of the jetliners that hit the WTC, fell from a 1/4 mile up and went into some of the buildings below. They never found the engines of the 757 that allegedly hit the pentagon. I'm not saying the whole thing is a plot, just the powers that be feel we can't digest that maybe an F-16 shot down one of those planes like flight 93? I didn't mention the security camera video from the Verrazano Narrows Bridge showing what happened to Flight 547 that crashed in Staten Island NY. I didn't mention it as I didn't save it before it was pulled from the net. I watched the video and it shows an upward explosion thru the left wing of the A-300, this would explain why the engine and left wing parts were found 3.5 miles away. I have a hard time with our governments intentions by creating a story that is digestable by the US public for many public incidents. I watched the Verrazano Narrows Bridge video myself, there is no doubt in my mind, that plane was hit by a shoulder fired missle, but in the name of preserving the Airline industry.......

I can handle the truth!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast