Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questionaire for "Our Comprehensive Immigration Reform&

---- Edit ----

Removed the questionaire at request of original author.

It was still a work in progress, and they are trying to iron out some of these bullet points prior to a board release.

My bad.

H.

I can agree on all but 13. If we deny EMERGENCY care, what does that amke us? But EMERGENCY CARE is ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I can agree on all but 13. If we deny EMERGENCY care, what does that amke us? But EMERGENCY CARE is ALL!
    Then fill it out, send it off, and point out that problem.

However, keep in mind, that "emergency" care is how they scam the system today, and how they SHUT DOWN many trauma centers. "Emergency" care is being used for the "I have a fever/tummy ache" type issues. IF emergency centers can not send people away for BS type issues, then we have to address if they should receive any care at all. I also have no problem with giving service for "real" emergency care, AS LONG as they are told to bugger off when they scam the system for non emergency issues.

H.

This is what is closing down all of our hospitals. So I agree with 13..IF they cant get jobs/housing/hand-outs/hospital coverage They wont be here in the first place. So there would be no need for any coverage.

Give them 90 days to sell any property/items they have now. After that time they are considered felons and risk jail time. As well as having any assest liquidated.

I know its not the "PC" thing to do. However being to "PC" is becoming the downfall of our country.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

The problem is they use emergency as their primary doctor. Non emergencies should be turned away with a referrel to a primary doctor.

I don't agree with 13 either because if we denied medical care it wouldn't make us look humane to the rest of the world. Besides if the remaining 19 were put into place, the illegals wouldn't risk coming here just for the medical care.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This just about covers it except for one thing: an illegal alien caught in the U.S. should have his property confiscated since it was illegally earned. Just like the drug dealer laws. After all, many of these illegals are drug dealers.

The hospitals SHOUOLD BE SMART ENOUGH to know the difference between EMERGENCY and NON-EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hospitals SHOUOLD BE SMART ENOUGH to know the difference between EMERGENCY and NON-EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    While that may be true we have to keep in mind there are thousands of legal Mexicans in the US (Many holding public office) who will ignore the law. I say BAN EMERGENCY ROOM TREATMENT PERIOD.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

They are, except its law they cant turn anyone away. Even if its for a scratch.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast