Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Help Send Armida to College!

http://www.armidacollegefund.com/
    This is the absolute biggest set of, of, well you know what, that I've ever seen.

This cutsy, demented child actually believes that she should have the right to go to college, with private donations, WHEN AMERICAN KIDS ARE WORKING THEIR BUTTS OFF TO DO IT!!!!

I just can't believe this!!! I'm actually sick to my stomach!!
    Why can't she just go back to mexico and go to college there? It would be inexpensive and legal.

It sounds like she'll already be going to college anyway. Just not the one of her choice.

Oh and William I think they have free rent because the father is the building super.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is such FRAUD! Something needs to be done about this.

W
    Complain to PayPal and her web host abuse@godaddy.com

Her skin and features really don't resemble her family. I wonder if the father is really the father? Will Armida be getting a 2nd tv appearance on a talk show doing a paternity test?

Where's mama in this picture??? Why isn't she there?

I got an e-mail from Frank George. He said he spotted two vehicles. He was told they had NO vehicles. One of the sons was driving a car and claimed it was a friends but Frank found a nice late model truck that he confirmed belongs to the dad.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The lies. It has no end with these people.

We had been without a car for 10+ years. We have no one setting up a website for donations for our kids future college educations.

We have six people, one car, a 1986 Subaru, and two bedrooms.

I had hoped to send this lovely little illegal girl an email about her gaul, but there is nowhere on her site to leave a message for her. I guess she does not want to hear how wrong she is for doing these criminal acts?

The illegals next door to us bought themselves a new refrigerator, washing machine and dryer, and an upright freezer just a little while ago. Then in early July they began putting up one of those new style above ground pools, cost about $400.00. They have five people living there, and four cars for the entire household. Hardworking? Hmmmm....the man of the house is the new maintenance guy, maybe thats his rent right there. The lady seems to be at home all the time. Then there is the two teenage boys and one younger one, they do not work. So my question is, where is all of this stuff coming from? Wonder who's credit they are screwing up?

It all seems so wrong. This illegal alien girl, gets a free ride all through college. How many American kids who have high GPA's, and come from underprivilaged families ever get that kind of break?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I got an e-mail from Frank George. He said he spotted two vehicles. He was told they had NO vehicles. One of the sons was driving a car and claimed it was a friends but Frank found a nice late model truck that he confirmed belongs to the dad.

W
    Do any of them have Driver's Licenses?

If Frank has their address, why not publish it online (as long as the bleeding hearts don't start mailing them free stuff and money)?

I know how they get the money to buy that stuff. It's called our taxdollars. It's like in the ghetto, they all claim they don't have enough money to feed their children, but somehow have enough money to buy that new Lexus or Beamer they always wanted. HHHHHMMMMMM
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

godaddy complaint

Okay, I just sent a email of complaint to Paypal. If she was an American citizen I'd say I admired her chutzpah. BUT she is not. She could be such a leader of change in her country of origin...

I remember working my tail off to get through college. This modern option (pleas for money on the internet) wasn't even an option. It's a great idea -but it rubs me wrong in every possible way. Frank George, don't let this go -keep us informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job, fedup.

I'm with you. I certainly didn't have money for college handed to me either. (I didn't even start to college until I was 28, because I had two little kids). And I paid for it ALL BY MYSELF.

Even my children didn't get a free ride - they got grants, scholarships, and worked their booties off. I couldn't afford to pick up the tab!

Interesting enough, they all tell me now that their college education meant more to them, because they had to work for it. It wasn't a free ride to party time.

So, if this poor little "darling" wants a college education, GET ONE THE OLD FASHIONED WAY - Work for it, chiquita!!!!

Perhaps we should accept pledges of money to send her and her family back to Mexico?

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast